Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The World War III Theory

Posted May 15, '13 at 5:44pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

maybe 1 day they stop policing the world then

Oh yes. The hands-off approach is working so well with Syria.

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:33pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

That's not your mess to clean

Posted May 15, '13 at 7:37pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,863 posts

USA help all around the world. And take the critic for it from hypocrats anti-war belivers like you, who saw too many "good rebels bad empire" movies. Its nice to joke about USA, but im sorry to tell you that in some places around the world there are WARS! Maybe you in the netherlands forget what it is, but wher i live there is still hostility between most of our neighbores.

You are talking aboot one of the major reasons america is hated.
Like helping the oppressor youknow.
Just like in South America.

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,649 posts

Knight

Anyway, I think radical countries will keep attacking the U.S. and Israel, then right when America in being strangled by obamacare and economic hard times (produced by obamacare) we will be attacked by somebody, not sure by whom but somebodyâ¦.

If you think your economy is being strangled by something that was passed just 2 years ago, when your economy tanked for the past 5 years, with signs of economic decay festering decades ago, get your brain checked.

Oh yes! Iraq, Vietnam, Cuba and Afghanistan have still not proved anything.

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:20am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,649 posts

Knight

Are you so sure? Thats like saying the Balkans in WWI were to divided to start a World War. Also North Korea could use a nuke and take a stab at the U.S. this may allow other smaller nations that have something against the U.S. to go against the U.S.

The Balkans was a spark. Geo-politics and the upsetting of the balance of power caused WWI.

Sure, NK can bomb the US! (If, an important caveat, its missile can reach that far, which it has boasted, but most certainly can't). Who will go to war with it? Not even China, which only wants to grow its economy and has enough internal problems. Would Syria and Iran (presumably one of those ''smaller nations") help it? No. They stand nothing absolutely to gain, nor do they have military alliances with NK.

Posted May 16, '13 at 8:48am

partydevil

partydevil

5,322 posts

usa said about a year ago they wanted to go help. the problem however is that no1 knows who to help. both sides are just as right and wrong at the same time. in libya they came to the senses that handing out free guns is not the right way.

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:33am

toemas

toemas

348 posts

If you think your economy is being strangled by something that was passed just 2 years ago, when your economy tanked for the past 5 years, with signs of economic decay festering decades ago, get your brain checked.

Sorry, maybe if you lived hear you would know whatâs actually going on.

The taxes are just kicking in and I automatically saw the damage in my Family and friend pay check.

When Obama care does fully kicked in rules and regulations will sky rocket and small business will suffer severely. btw I was talking about in the near future (5-10 yrs)

Posted May 16, '13 at 9:46am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,649 posts

Knight

Sorry, maybe if you lived hear you would know whatâs actually going on.

Sorry, maybe if you lived in Syria you would understand. Or NK. Or China! Or maybe in NY or Washington, then you would understand economics and government policy. But we clearly do not. Does that only make us aware of what our tiny microcosm of a country/town/house/social circle offers? No, and the resort to ''you don't live here, you don't understand'' is a lame, insipid and ultimately fragile excuse.

The taxes are just kicking in and I automatically saw the damage in my Family and friend pay check.
When Obama care does fully kicked in rules and regulations will sky rocket and small business will suffer severely. btw I was talking about in the near future (5-10 yrs)

Obama has implemented many tax rebates and fundings for small business for Obamacare. ObamaCare helps most small businesses. The fact is small business owners have historically had a much harder time providing themselves and their employees with insurance due to rising health insurance costs, while bigger businesses remain largely unaffected.

Why? A few reasons.

The ObamaCare small business Medicare tax hike is a .9% increase on the current Medicare part A tax. Small businesses making under $250k in taxable profit don't have to pay this ObamaCare small business tax increase. Only 3% of businesses in America make more than 250k in profit.

Small businesses can apply for tax breaks of up to 35% (25% for non-profits) of the cost of their employees premiums if they have fewer than 25 full-time employees. Businesses with 10 or fewer employees and average annual wages of $20k or less are eligible for the full 35% credit between 2010 and 2013 and then a 50% tax credit beginning in 2014. In the end, the government largely absorbs the costs.

Posted May 16, '13 at 4:29pm

danielo

danielo

1,779 posts

USA dont try to save Iraq. They didnt tried to stop NK. They wanted to stop therecideaoligy from spreading over. From attacking other, more balanced natipn. Sure, USA have interests, but luckily there interest are the lesser evil than any other option.

Lets go on and ask the question: Why there is hate for USA?

Posted May 16, '13 at 5:27pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

Why there is hate for USA?

Very strong nationalism, being overzealous about our military, overusing our military, putting political allies in power by force, making the rules for the rest of the world, extreme consumerism, etc.

Reply to The World War III Theory

You must be logged in to post a reply!