Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The World War III Theory

Posted May 17, '13 at 3:47am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

Why there is hate for USA?

a month ago kasic posted this on my profile.
and i think it fits perfectly here to quote him.

I recently wrote this on another site and I thought you might enjoy the irony, since I'm often antagonizing you over your dislike of the USA.

"The USA really isn't, 'more free,' than quite a few other places now. Our claim to being free was hypocritical from the start because of slavery, and only became ever more so apparent until we finally stepped up to where the country we disparaged in our declaration of independence reached at the 20th century, sixty years ago after we finally ended segregation.

I'm not saying the USA is a bad place to live or that there aren't much worse countries, but our nation is one of zealous arrogance, ignorance, and hypocrisy. There's a valid reason why the rest of the world constantly has issues with us; even if the stereotypes many people on this site love to push are phrased in absolutes, they still hold a grain of truth."

i would say, his "grain of truth" is my "exception of the general".

Posted May 17, '13 at 2:38pm

captstark1972

captstark1972

1 post

Honestly from all the posts I have seen so far I am going to ask:Have ANY of you even considered an oil crisis for a cause of WW3? If not its simple:let's pretend it is the year 2025 about 12 years from now it is an era where oil shortages are becoming a problem, combined with global warming, famine, overpopulation, increasing domestic terrorism, desertification, and worse of all increasing tension as a result of all these others. So technically when global warming happens the Arctic will have been almost completely molten, exposing the world's last giant oil fields, with Russia gaining most of them and using it as a deterrent. So if a WW3 is ever going to happen it will be for the blood of the modern world:oil.

Posted May 18, '13 at 4:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

Honestly from all the posts I have seen so far I am going to ask:Have ANY of you even considered an oil crisis for a cause of WW3? If not its simple:let's pretend it is the year 2025 about 12 years from now it is an era where oil shortages are becoming a problem, combined with global warming, famine, overpopulation, increasing domestic terrorism, desertification, and worse of all increasing tension as a result of all these others. So technically when global warming happens the Arctic will have been almost completely molten, exposing the world's last giant oil fields, with Russia gaining most of them and using it as a deterrent. So if a WW3 is ever going to happen it will be for the blood of the modern world:oil.

I think someone did.

1) How would we know that we wouldn't have tackled global warming, famine, or any number of problems you posited on?

2) Russia cannot practically claim all of the Arctic; there's an international Arctic Council for that.

3) That's a conclusion that is based on zero-evidence.

Posted May 24, '13 at 10:18pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

III World War happend 1991 - 1995
So ... now the fallen states dont care about IV WW

No it didn't.

Posted May 25, '13 at 8:31pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

I've just skipped from the end of page one to page 11. I reeaaally hope the Germany thing's been crushed by now.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 1:59pm

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

The main reason why there is no world war condition is that there is no"enemy". There is no Axis. Only the allies. Thats it.

If the entire anti-western socities will team up then there might be troubles. But these countries are souch diffrunte that this option mostly wont happen.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 3:32pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

So ... now the fallen states dont care about IV WW

WTF? there was no world war 3 between 1991-1995, unless you are trolling...

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 6:13pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,071 posts

Do you really want to claim these "wars in the balkans" as a world war?... then you have a strange point of view... well, when i can trust the flag or your page you live in this territory...
anyways, the rest of the world has a different view, all in all these wars was not WW III

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 4:06am

McSwagga

McSwagga

52 posts

I do believe WW3 might happen because n. korea threatened England with a missle and America is friends with England, but that's me, not too much but I did as much I knew :)

Posted Jul 20, '13 at 4:12am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,268 posts

n. korea threatened England with a missle and America is friends with England, but that's me, not too much but I did as much I knew :)

wat.jpg

Unless I missed something..America was threated..not UK.

Reply to The World War III Theory

You must be logged in to post a reply!