ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

393 163580
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 393 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Sooo...

Does a modern war realy need to use ground force anymore?

Nope. In fact, a war doesn't necessarily need a force of any kind...or, that is to say, doesn't need to use that force actively.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sooo...

Does a modern war realy need to use ground force anymore? Dosent rockets and airplanes quite dominating the modern battlefield?

Just imagine all the fuel consumption and dust pollution that arises from the intensive use of planes, drones and explosives. That is extremely unecologic! And uneconomic. In this society where war is increasingly regulated with rules, morals, humanism and ecology, the only solution IS use of ground force. But only with plastic beating sticks and LARP weapons of course.

/sarcasm
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Plastic is bad! I say, Recyceled paper tanks and soda canes armors.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

They are everything.

They're also planning an invasion of the moon.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

WWIII will start if the constitution of the supposed promise land (which is corrupted by politicians that used the money from a hog) changed and declare war to one of the superpowers of this world. this war would might make battlegrounds on space or cyberspace.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

BTw, best weapons on this war: railguns and coilguns that have selective fire

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Dude... you dont just post a comment... its not facebook here...

Currropted - you say it base on - what? "I feel its like this"? Have you seen the last election results?

Anywho,
How much USA dignity as been damaged by all of this smuggish snowden "want to be importent" revealings? Does it realy weaken them?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

BTw, best weapons on this war: railguns and coilguns that have selective fire

WTH? i don't think it would exist by the time WW3 starts. they consume tremendous energy and would'nt be feasible at this times. look at it on wikipedia for more info on what i meant
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Same was said about tanks in WWI.

There are some retards here in Israel congress that want to create a law that let jewish to enter the "temple mountain", the place wher al-aqsua is. They claim tthat its not ok that the only place in the world wher a jew cant pray by law is in Israel.

Its will mostly (I hope) fall in the first call, but who knows?

And for another topic : Taiwan uniform - hot or not? (Functinal or fashional?)

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Same was said about tanks in WWI.

That was during the war. He said not before WW3 starts.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Just sayin', why you hatin'?

Come on guys! It seem that all of our states spy on every other states! What a suprise!

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

The thing is not that we're spying on them, it's that we're so bad at it that we got caught.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Now the germans say the britts'spyed on them.
Like germany dont spy too. Its classical european hypocracy.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Now the germans say the britts'spyed on them.
Like germany dont spy too. Its classical european hypocracy.

I agree
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

At least the british DIDNT MENTIONED THE WAR.

Showing 181-195 of 393