Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The World War III Theory

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 8:10am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

307 posts

But, unfortunately! Due to the uber-destructive typhoon (aka Yolanda) hit PH so the chance of the war is reduced. No need to prepare!

Plus, we don't want more problems..... Do we?

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 12:17pm

danielo

danielo

1,780 posts

Did they were a threat to anyone anyway?

And nature dissaster are a great oppurtonity for war. If they had enemies so this typhoon will weaken them (not only now, but for the upcoming years, after all the destruction). Terrorists will srart showing muscles and become "good peoples helping".

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 8:01pm

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

307 posts

Now, the talk has ended. The war's over

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 8:35pm

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

248 posts

And nature dissaster are a great oppurtonity for war. If they had enemies so this typhoon will weaken them (not only now, but for the upcoming years, after all the destruction). Terrorists will srart showing muscles and become "good peoples helping".

Not always,they may weaken a nation but i don't think any nation would hate a nation so much that they would'nt help them. Remember the 21st desember 2004 tsunami? that one devastated a lot of countries, but why doesn't anyone started shooting each faces off? a natural disaster can even unite two disputing nations, for example on Indonesia after the tsunami, the country repaired it's diplomatic ties with Australia, whom it was confronting because the Australian government sent a lot of supplies. Even the worlds true underdog, North Korea and Somalia were tried to be helped by everyone on the world. So i don't see the potential benefits of attacking a country when it is devastated by a natural disaster.

Also" terorist showing musles?" Ask the filipinos and Japan. Filipinos were hit by the greatest natural disaster in it's history, it's soldiers pretty much busy to control the problem caused by it, but why does'nt we see a coup d'etat by the separatist that want's to create Islamic Philippines? according to your logic, this is the right time to do a coup d' etat, especially having the nations soldiers spread so thin over a large area and would be overwhelmed if attacked en masse by "terorist"

Terorist are also an ambigous word. you can call anyone "terorist" or any nation "terorist infested nation". remember Iraq? they was said to have supported Al qaeda, Taliban, and some other bull****. and when the Iraq is destroyed, then we see what we call the "insurgency". that implies that the "extremist" came from other countries and not from the own country

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 10:48pm

theone

theone

422 posts

What will happen is all out destruction to likes of which we have never seen.

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 8:07am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

307 posts

If this happens..... I'll panic and make a hammer to comfort myself. (the hammer is used to whack my head so i don't panic too much)

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 8:18am

roydotor2000

roydotor2000

307 posts

Not always,they may weaken a nation but i don't think any nation would hate a nation so much that they would'nt help them.

there is in this situation and it's quiet obvious!

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 10:13pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,475 posts

Sooo.... wassup with Iran?

An agreement has been reached to lessen economic sanctions against Iran in exchange for delaying their nuclear program.

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 12:36am

Kennethhartanto

Kennethhartanto

248 posts

True, finally the world realize the folly of their attempt to coerce the Iran government. Finally someone had thought of a peaceful way of to resort the crisis. it's a shame though that the talks didn't reached Israel nuclear stockpile (yes you heard right). The UN should also sanction Israel to force it to leave dispose any nuclear weps that they store

Posted Nov 26, '13 at 1:13am

danielo

danielo

1,780 posts

Dude, dont even dare to open it.

Iran say it will destroy Israel. They say they will destroy USA. They say they will spread the revolution.
WHAT MORE YOU NEED?! I know its very nice there in europe, but its not like this here. Saudia and the other neighbores of Iran dont like the agreement as well, not only Israel.
Stop being so naive. You always wait. Wait wait wait until the situation is already dangerouse. You cant see a step ahead. What will happen if they do have one? And then declear war on Saudia, or kirgistan, or any other country? Then what? Attacking them then will be far too dangerous. I do belive we dont have to attack them, but this regiem cant keep existing.

And on the angry yelling about Israel:
Just give me a quote of an official in Israel threating to destroy another nation. Come on, i dare you. Even if you will find it will be a low grade exrimist politician who didnt entered the Knesset (our parlament).

We cant lose, dont you see? Its not like WW2 wher even if poland losethere are still Poland. When france is conquered, there is still france. Iraq was attacked by USA? There is still Iraq and Iraqi's run it. But if Israel lose there is no more Israel. Me, who live there and serve in the army, my family, everyone - if for say Syria befor the civil war whould have beaten us, they would do unimaginable things. In the least we would be forced to leave. And thats the better end in that case.

Its so easy to support the underdog always. Its always like that. You see what USA do and try to do the diverce. France fight in africa? They are bad you say.
When poland will be in a real existing threat, then talk to me .ok?
So easy to sit on your comfy chair and judge.

Reply to The World War III Theory

You must be logged in to post a reply!