ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

400 67220
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 400 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

Yea ibguese you are right..
I just dont trust us enough. Or maybe i watched too many movies lately. Tat what happen when it get cold and sitting outside at the base is not an option anymore.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

You mean, like drones and robots? Aren't they already being used, and will be so increasingly?

Not those, the big ones!
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

BTW, who is crazy enough to start this war? Answer this pls.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

BTW, who wants economic war?

danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

Economic war... like the one with Iran for say?
Every war start with economic presure, as even the smallest hostilety make trading difficulte. Its like a first step. You cant maintaine an army without cash.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts

Maybe it would take place in social media...Social Media War. LOL XD

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

No, what I mean is a trade war
HahiHa
HahiHa
6,935 posts

Those are sanctions. I am not saying that sanctions are not part of an economic war strategy, but in this case the issue is of nuclear nature; America and Israel don't want Iran to produce nuclear weapons. They gain no economic advantage from sanctioning Iran.

What is already going on in terms of economic 'warfare', although I'm stretching the term a bit here, is industrial espionage. But there has already been a case where for example the American government would prevent a French car manufacturer (Renault I think it was) to expand (if I remember well the market in question was the Chinese one) and favour the American GM; more market territory for GM brings forth a serious economic advantage for America and deprives France of these new markets.
danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

What is war if not forcing another nation doing something the aggresive nation is aiming for?

The diffrunce is that real war try to do it by submiting the other nation army. In this way they try to do it through there economy.

Like happening with Iran. USA+Europe dont want nuklear Iran, thereby forcing their will on Iran by force. Economic force but force.

He who have the blings, have the wings (Dorced pawn i know but i had too).

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

but why?

danielo
danielo
1,776 posts

Why what?

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

why Iran, that's like sqeezing a rotten coconut

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

In my eyes, WWIII would be a war for resources.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

That would make no sense...starting a World War IV would cause countries to deprive other countries of resources

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
714 posts

the fight will be cause of the resources are wasting like petrol water and all that..

Showing 256-270 of 400