ForumsWEPRThe World War III Theory

400 67027
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

World War I and II are futile to the might-be incoming war, the third World War.
You might laugh this time, but it will happen. Due to the recent events of the 21st century, it will happen. Some of the events are: 9/11, Sabah crisis, and N.K.'s declaration of war. So be prepared. I think it would be a nuclear war. But cyber warfare is more likely than the former.

[quote]"Wars will subside, but war can't be prevented" ---------- Anonymous

• 400 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

The major economic world power must also become the major political power, even if it doesn't want to. It happened to Britain in the 19th century, the United States in the 20th, and thus will happen to China in the 21st. (Unless China's economy collapses due to it's reliance on foreign loans to promote development) I think it is unlikely that another world war will occur, as the countries capable of waging one are highly reliant on each other, but it is pretty much certain that major powers will keep becoming involved in local conflicts in unstable regions for the foreseeable future.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,377 posts

(Unless China's economy collapses due to it's reliance on foreign loans to promote development)

Development? Do you mean the the rapid expansion of foreign-currency borrowing from foreign banks, (especially HK, Taiwanese banks) to the mainland? I think it's more a recent reliance, since it's only in the last couple of years that they vastly stepped up foreign borrowing after the dollar's value wilted.

I think that's something to fear, especially when their banking regulations aren't as strong and structured yet. But I think another more looming problem is the possibility of Chinaâs real-estate market suddenly collapsing (Maybe due to a combination of falling prices and a supply glut.?), since much of Chinese wealth is tied up in property.
09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

This is a BBC documentary about China's economy.

How China Fooled the World

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

But what if WW3 was started by an international terrorist organisation?

Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
248 posts

i think this is pretty impossible, since in the known history the ones that engage in world wide conflict are nations, not some international organization. even if they did start a war to counter - counter terrorism operations by the US and it's allies, that would just give US more reasons to violate more international law and solidify it's position in the modern world, an end product that is obviously not wanted by any terrorist organization
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

How
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

How

By using an advance weaponry that they will fire on a specific country (or a group of countries) and blame it on another country (^). Thus, a fight will begin.
09philj
09philj
2,880 posts

By using an advance weaponry that they will fire on a specific country (or a group of countries) and blame it on another country (^). Thus, a fight will begin.

What would the purpose be? The only beneficiaries, as I see it, are military gear manufacturers, and even they aren't that unscrupulous. Terrorists acting for their beliefs want to draw attention to themselves, so claim responsibility for their attacks.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

What weapon?
Why?
How would they get passed extremely sophisticated intel tech to create a result of hitting someone in the back of the head, and when said person turns around pointing to another person and saying "he didit"?
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
248 posts

advance weaponry

explain this part. what advanced weaponry that a terrorist can steal, let alone use?
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

explain this part. what advanced weaponry that a terrorist can steal, let alone use?

They can make their own by stealing blueprints.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

How would they get passed extremely sophisticated intel tech to create a result of hitting someone in the back of the head, and when said person turns around pointing to another person and saying "he didit"?

Use the same tech the country uses and blame it on them.
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
344 posts

What would the purpose be? The only beneficiaries, as I see it, are military gear manufacturers, and even they aren't that unscrupulous. Terrorists acting for their beliefs want to draw attention to themselves, so claim responsibility for their attacks.

Good point.
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
248 posts

They can make their own by stealing blueprints.

ok then, now what can some terrorist do to fool an entire security company, steal a weapons blueprint, manufacture it, and use it on their targets without alerting the security company it stole from? sounds pretty impossible to me, unless you assume that the security company itself is the terrorist
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Use the same tech the country uses and blame it on them.

Lemme re-ask.

How is a mere international terrorist group going to be able to bypass sophisticated intel of a country (like America) and end up tricking said country with a tactic so outdated it has received equal effectiveness as the Trojan Horse tactic?
Showing 316-330 of 400