ForumsPopular MediaPewDiePie... Post it here!

8 5632
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

I dont know if anyone else watch gameplay of pewds. What about Sky?
Hes a boss at Amnesia

• 8 Replies
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

Any one else want pewds to play more happy wheels

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Happy wheels is awesome.
I also like his lets play....'s

Crazypizzaboy
Crazypizzaboy
15 posts
Shepherd

Stephano seems to get him killed more than helping him. Think about it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

His happy wheels stuff is the best. Or the scary montages, but I don't really like the lets plays. That's just me though, I find most lets plays kinda dull.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

{Moving to Popular Media; though ambiguous, we are discussing a popular Let's Play'er and his channel.}

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Eh, I don't watch most of his stuff anymore. This usually happens to me, I get bored of a youtuber pretty quickly if they seize to entertain me. Though I did watch the let's play of Conker's BFD. Brought back a lot of nostalgia.

Mr_Casas
Mr_Casas
68 posts
Peasant

Hey! If there is anyone out there that can give me some advice on how to start a YouTube Channel, what is the best starter camera, and all that stuff. My friends and I want to create a YouTube channel, we want to entertain everybody and become known! But what's a good way to start? If there's anybody out there who has advice, please tell me! Thanks for your time!

AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

I agree that his Happy Wheels stuff can be pretty funny, But I honestly him annoyingly goofy and loud. Don't like the random sounds/faces/screams he can make.

Showing 1-8 of 8