UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,506 posts

Maybe some (and i mean some^^) potions help...^^

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 3:29pm

sauldads12

sauldads12

1 post

i don't know where im at lol I don't the last quest for the blademasters saidi have to wait for them to build part of it and then I contact them but where do I go and for the alliance one Im at the giver quest but ive seen from this forum its in the 2nd map but I don't have it and I don't know where the dragon is to kill it and I forgot if I have already and the mountain entrance wont let me in lol so what do I do for each of them lol. plz help lol.
thx

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 12:41am

Arctic55

Arctic55

14 posts

Please, the game didn't give me the "Heart, Mind, and Soul" quest when I earned it.

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 12:49am

Arctic55

Arctic55

14 posts

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/uploads/1656/1.png

Here is my proof that I earned the "Heart, Mind, and Soul" quest. I have not received it. But as you can see from the screen shot, I earned it.

Posted Nov 2, '13 at 5:23pm

PHLHimself

PHLHimself

55 posts

Can someone please tell me how long this game somewhat takes, I'm really not into this type of games and I wanna know if its time consuming to get them or not. TIA :)

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 9:52am

Olinser

Olinser

496 posts

@PHLHimself - if you're not good at games like this, and don't know where to go, you're looking at several hours.

Posted Jan 7, '14 at 4:25pm

fuzzywombat0

fuzzywombat0

1 post

Can anyone tell me how to gain party members? I am in the 2nd area, and I cannot figure out how to get a party member to help me there

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 12:47pm

goldenspirit

goldenspirit

23 posts

are there quests bugged? i killed the voidbringer and nothing Oo

Posted Jan 21, '14 at 12:56pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,506 posts

Sometimes there is a lil delay, so it may shown up later.
Sometimes they show up when you return to the game.

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 7:59am

huai

huai

1 post

I killed the Voidbringer, and I'm back on the mainland ready to take on the beast. I wanted to go back to Varz to get the remaining purple gear before facing the beast. However the dragon in the mountain doesn't teleport me back to Varz any more. Does anyone know if there is a way to get to Varz again?

Reply to Hands of War 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!