Forums

ForumsQuests

Hands of War 3 Quests

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 1:56am

meteo001

meteo001

1 post

Where can I find the merchants hero? I'm riding all over the map trying to find him but somehow still can't find him.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 7:18am

mrcaothu

mrcaothu

1 post

want to defeat a beaast ??
select to healer and kill it

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 8:27am

TheGunBro1

TheGunBro1

1 post

ok, this is awsome, but in the quest to kill the voidbringer, i didnt won the quest.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 10:19am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,778 posts

@ TheGunBro1 : Did you report back to the person who offered you that quest? It won't be fulfilled untill you complete it by reporting! =)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 10:51am

hnorgist

hnorgist

9 posts

What do you get for killing the beast?

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 11:54am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,778 posts

Haven't gotten that far into the game yet, but my best guess is one of the stones you're looking for to reunite the factions? =)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 12:05pm

gdywataka

gdywataka

75 posts

The beast just give xp, i don't remember if you loot something
To kill have 1 tank 2 archers and a healer.(Potions are good to)

To get the void quest just kill him and enter on your profile again when the credits end.

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 2:49pm

shannye

shannye

1 post

i have a problem: i did not talk to Belton after the quest where you can let him join your party.
Now iìm level 26 and i can't still beat the Voidstalker Bossbecause i don't actually have a tank.
Now if i come back to the place where Belton is, i can't talk to him. Does anyone have a solution?!

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 3:22pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,801 posts

Finished, rly good game, i would play it with or without quests, but with them i think i would be faster...^^

@shannye: are you sure you have all the other quests done? you can get 3 additonal partymembers, if you havent a complete party of 4 you miss a tribe... if you dont have a tank, then make one of your partymembers to one, you can change their specilization (on warriors  from dps to tank)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 7:15pm

wOZZw

wOZZw

2 posts

Dragon on the mountain top doesn't teleport me somewhy.....

Reply to Hands of War 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!