Forums

ForumsQuests

Hands of War 3 Quests

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 2:48pm

NdM

NdM

32 posts

can someone tell me how to delete a character.

thanks.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 8:58pm

kafalgar

kafalgar

1 post

Where's "The giver"? i travelled trough all the map, didnt find it:/
i still stuck after killed the dragon, no more storyline quest, anyway i'm ally with the 3 factions:/

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:23pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

@NdM: on the top right of your save-slot there is a red "x", click on that and two buttons show up, "yes" and "no"...^^

But besides that i read that some users have problems with save-games and to delete a char, so maybe youre affected too.

@kafalgar: have you travelled to the 2nd map? after you kill that dragon you can meet him again (north of where you killed him) and he will bring you to a second map.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 2:18pm

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

I have problem with quest: ,,For Blade, Arrow, or Wand!"
Please help!
I have already completed some class quests!
Now I'm level 53....
What can I do to comlete this quest?

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 11:31pm

NdM

NdM

32 posts

@UnleashedUponMankind i tried that but when i click on yes it just loads the save D:

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 2:57pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Am I not allowed to leave this area?:
http://i.imgur.com/QjlxX15.png

I see the portal thing where I currently am, but it doesn't teleport me. I want to leave so I'm able to do more quests, I can't beat the Voidbringer yet so I think a higher level would help. I can only get his health down to ~48k before he kills my companions then starts chasing me, and he regenerates...

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 8:41pm

Hikakin_Fan

Hikakin_Fan

392 posts

I see the portal thing where I currently am, but it doesn't teleport me. I want to leave so I'm able to do more quests, I can't beat the Voidbringer yet so I think a higher level would help. I can only get his health down to ~48k before he kills my companions then starts chasing me, and he regenerates...

Same thing with me. I'm level 35 and i'm just killing everything trying to get better. Voidbringer is like impossible. I really want to leave the area. It would be nice if the creator came over here and told us.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 5:20pm

DieOver

DieOver

3 posts

Finished all factions quests, and there's a portal up the main city... dont know if there was supposed to be a quest there... i killed the green monster and no more quests were avaible =\\

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 8:33pm

doomfish

doomfish

2 posts

Here's what i did to beat the Voidbringer: Bring over 100+ of each potion.  I also had 3 warriors and a healer so that probably made a difference.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 8:36pm

doomfish

doomfish

2 posts

Sorry for double post. Forgot to add that I was lvl 34 when i beat voidbringer and that I needed a lot more energy potions then health potions, almost all of which were consumed by my teammates.

Reply to Hands of War 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!