Forums

ForumsQuests

Hands of War 3 Quests

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 9:42pm

PyroManiaFreak

PyroManiaFreak

1 post

heeyyyyy guys so uhhh ya random question. i beat the game the only thing left is the beast but... wtf is the Frost Dragon! (i might of just forgot) help plz

Posted Apr 13, '13 at 6:26pm

keller123

keller123

1 post

Hey um some of the quests arent registering for me even though im logged in and i got it like for example im a level four now but i never got the quest badge

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 6:34pm

DexterHun

DexterHun

4 posts

Hi!

I have a problem with hands of war 3. I went rough all shadow runner, mercenaries and magician quests. Then i realized, i skipped al the bosses. Killed the one in the jungle. But cant find the next one. Went trough the whole map and noone gives me new quest. I cannot enter the tower or the cliffs on the top right. What should i do?

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 8:02am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

@DexterHun

Go to City (from the very start of the game) and you will find a guy there, which will give you next quest

Posted Apr 16, '13 at 11:23am

DexterHun

DexterHun

4 posts

Thanks!

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 6:22pm

blacksoldier99

blacksoldier99

76 posts

Sorry to ask such a lousy question, and this isn't really quest-related, either,

But I've just beat the Voidbringer, he's dropped the Voidstone and a load of other stuff, and my inventory's full up from the junk his minions dropped before.

I'm tearing my hair out trying to trash some of my items, but I can't find a way how to no matter what I try. There is a way to dispose of items, other than selling them, right? Or at least I hope I can go and sell some stuff, come back, and it's still there. But I don't want to leave and lose all of it forever.

So I'm kinda stuck here xD

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 6:50pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,373 posts

You can read the answer of your problem in your inventory-screen, just right from "Inventory": shift + click to sell

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 6:56pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,373 posts

Ah forget my answer, there is no merchant near you, sorry i forget it.
Hmm... without a merchant... i have no idea sorry

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 6:57pm

blacksoldier99

blacksoldier99

76 posts

Thanks for the help, but I meant how I can get rid of stuff in the field. I mean like, how to trash an item seeing as you gotta be near merchants to sell. Can I leave the screen and the items will still be there? I'm not sure if they made that different in hands of war 3, but I remember in theoriginal you couldn't.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 7:01pm

blacksoldier99

blacksoldier99

76 posts

Double posting here, but I just checked and it's a no for leaving the screen, as I thought. Darn. Please tell me there's some bin feature I'm missing. xD

Reply to Hands of War 3 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!