ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Loyal AG player.

8 5554
seanison0151
seanison0151
7 posts
Nomad

Well let me start off my saying, i love Armorgames.com it is a great site, i have been here for six years, i just came back and made a brand new fresh acc, and its been a year since i have been on this site! And i expected (by now) There would be a AG chatroom. I see lots of other very crappy sites with their own chatrooms, and i really want US AG PEOPLE to have a chatroom, maybe even we select a few people to host their own rooms? I would be down to have my own! Something similar to kongregate chatrooms maybe. Anyways, please make a chatroom that is a pop out browser for chat maybe? With a option for different rooms, if possible. Please and thanks

~loyal ag player

• 8 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I believe that there has already been talk of making a chat room.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I believe that there has already been talk of making a chat room.

It's a highly requested idea and they've said that it would be difficult to implement, but they haven't ruled it out completely.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

In the past there was a chatroom. Unfortunately, it proved nearly impossible to properly police, and so was removed. In the mean time, you can use profile comments to talk to any users you want.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The chat room is a downvote for me. Like Maverick said, it would have to be monitored. The Mods do a fantastic job of keeping the site clean and that would be asking too much.

A simple solution would be to have chat moderators, separate from forum/site moderators, so that they're not overwhelmed.
Plus, the chat room would have to work on mobile devices

Why?
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

A simple solution would be to have chat moderators, separate from forum/site moderators, so that they're not overwhelmed.

While chat mods would be a good idea if a chat is added, the admins have previously said no to chat mods.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

the admins have previously said no to chat mods.

Where? I recall Cormyn not agreeing with the idea, but he isn't an admin anymore.
elves
elves
5 posts
Nomad

well if someone does make a chat room u could make it on www.chatzy.com
some people have already made chat rooms for clans and teams there for some of the more active games where u can talk to people in the game

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Chat rooms are still a very real possibility, and there are no set rules yet (such as moderators).

Showing 1-8 of 8