ForumsForum GamesGround Zero II KICKSTARTER Thread

44 12457
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Please read this carefully if you want to participate:

Hey everyone, you might know me as the host for Ground Zero. If not then let me explain a little. I have been running Ground Zero for a while; itâs a popular RPG/Tournament here. Currently I have only 6 players but it originally started with 10. Most of the people either left, died or they were disqualified.

Now, I am making this thread so I can start building onto Ground Zero II. Currently it has no sub-name but I am planning on giving it one. I need everyoneâs opinions and suggestions on what I should do or what you would like to see in the next GZ.

See, throughout the hosting of Ground Zero I ran through several problems of consistency and keeping track of hunger, thirst, hp, items, etc. So towards the end of GZ I started to fix things a bit. I removed hunger and thirst. I fixed the weapons up a bit to make it a bit less cluttered. Currently Iâm trying to think of what I can add or take off of the character sheet, Iâll be putting that later in this post.

---------------------------------

What Iâll include into what you guys can put your ideas into:
~Locations
~Monsters/Enemies
~Weapons
~Gear
~Stats
~Abilities
~And more

I want all the suggestions I can get⦠Obviously I wonât be adding every single one and I canât because obviously not every idea is full proof but I know that the community here is pretty awesome and that everyone does have great ideas.

Okay this is the last thing Iâm going to talk about; please do not try and tell me how to make the game. Please do not suggest anything stupid or not relative to the RPG itself and anything that is exaggerated I will ignore completely.

--------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Name:
-----
Abilities:
~
~
~
-----
Items:
~
~
~
Weapons:
~
~
~
Gear:
~
~
~

If you think I should shorten this up a bit feel free to tell me. If you want to add anything to it then suggest it to me.

--------------------------------------

Possible locations where the tournament will be held and where the sign ups will be held:

Tournament: Russia, In the Pacific Ocean, Unknown, Australia, Brazil, Hawaii, Alaska.
Sign-ups: Moscow, Hawaii, Sydney, Rome, Tokyo.

Currently that's all I can think of, I'll be adding things along the way here. Any players who participated in GZI please help here, it's practically mandatory that you do so xD. Thanks.

-Idea for making this was from MattEmAngel, he personally told me I should make one and considering he plays in Ground Zero I decided to listen to him-

• 44 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 44