ForumsThe TavernNCAA March Madness 2013

12 3226
HancockDangerous
HancockDangerous
3 posts
Nomad

I'm just curious, for all of u bracketologists out there, who's ur champion this year? And why?

• 12 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I really don't know. I was saying Duke but they lost to Maryland which shocked me. Still saying Duke but I would not be shocked if a team from the Big 10 won.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Since the official field hasn't come out yet, I'm not naming my predictions until I'm sure all the teams are right where I want them

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

No one here cares about March Madness? o.O Sorry for the double post, but it shouldn't be one!

I have Marquette in the final four... I have to say I'm rethinking that decision now, although they somehow beat Davidson! :P

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Over rated!!!!!!! I am doing OK. The only 2 loses I have was Oregon winning and Pitt losing.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I've been doing well (as usual, as Daleks can attest to lol) so far. I only have five losses so far, even though I did had Wisconsin in the elite eight

My bracket:

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2013-03-22at53850PM_zps5a166dab.png

Now if Gonzaga loses (which is probable), Ohio state basically has a cakewalk to the final four!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Iowa State and Wisconsin are out so I'm done for the season. =/

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

How much do you follow basketball soccer? Cause I think you are dead on the East and South. Already hurting in the West but I am just as bad.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

How much do you follow basketball soccer? Cause I think you are dead on the East and South. Already hurting in the West but I am just as bad.

I just watch all the conference tournaments along with all the OSU games and the occasional extra game along the way.

Iowa State and Wisconsin are out so I'm done for the season. =/

Iowa Sate is still in...

With another good round yesterday, I'm tied for 652nd overall on ESPN! I'm in the 100.0 percentile ahah! Now that Gonzaga lost, pretty much the best bracket anyone can have for the West is the one I have now with OSU coming out, so I'm feeling good.

Although that Marquette-Butler game was super intense. Marquette, you're killing me!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Iowa Sate is still in...

Not for long, which is what I meant. :P
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I saw it rip my bracket into shreds

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anybody see Kevin Ware's gruesome injury in the Louisville vs Duke game? Prayers go out to him but it looks like he recovering right now, happy to see that.

Showing 1-11 of 12