ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Hands of War 3, save problem

12 5056
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm having trouble with deleting a online save file on the newest Hands of War game. So, can anyone help me of not.

• 12 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why would you want to delete it? I would assume that there is some way on the login page to do it. If not try going into the game and look and see if it is on the main menu there.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm trying to rest start the game.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

If the save file isn't linked to your AG account then just delete your internet's cookies (online save files)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

It's connected to my account. So what do I do?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hmm... Try asking a mod or admin... They probably know loads about this stuff.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I'm just going to wait till the find this discussion.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

I tried that, but when I clicked yes it went into the game. I must be a glitch or something.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

To make sure, I just made an online saving slot with a new character, played a bit and then deleted it, which worked fine for me. You are logged into the website for both occasions are you? Both the website itself and the online game saving? It should work fine then. =)

Besides, you can restart the game, by making a new online saving slot and start from there. The game and the website should follow that saving slot and grant you the Quests as normal when they are achieved. =)

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Well, I guess that sort of answers my problem, so you can put this done a ether answered or solved.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Strike my last comment, now I need to reset my game, because I can't buy the armor piece I need, and the mission to get it is lock because I've already used it.

Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

Hey! Hands of War 3 developer here. I tried to recreate the problem you're having, but I've had no luck. There must have been something corrupt with the data that was saved to your account in that save file. I would first make sure that you're using the latest Flash Player - using older versions causes unexpected things to occur.

There are three save slots for both online and local saving. Can you just use one of the other save slots to restart your game?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Well, I guess I'll just update my Flash Player and see what happens.

Showing 1-12 of 12