Forums

ForumsVideo Games

New Zelda game

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 4:39pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,912 posts

honestly... my first 3d zelda game was twilight princess on the wii so my original zelda nostalgia lies in the 2d handheld games. (is that considered 2d? i mean those that look like pokemon and not adventures of link). i wish there would be another zelda that looked like links awakening, the oracles, minish cap and a link to the past

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 2:41am

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

123 posts

heh well they are remaking legend of zelda wind waker for wii u i heard

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 6:24pm

sealytopia

sealytopia

1 post

just get it!

Posted Sep 18, '13 at 10:45pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,147 posts

Actually, Skyward Sword's motion control changed a lot from OoT imo.

If they keep that, combined with SSB, I will probably pick up a wii u.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 11:59pm

Drink

Drink

1,542 posts

im not going to think much of it until i see gameplay trailer footage :) i dont even have a wii u, so if this comes out then i might buy it along with new super smash bros

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 11:48am

FreckledTerror

FreckledTerror

57 posts

They have two Zelda games coming out in November, one is a remake of Wind Waker and the other is a sequel to A Link In The Past.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 12:48pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,179 posts

Thanks to R2D2, my new tag line whenever someone brings this up is "Oh great, it's coming out for Wii U, I hope all 5 people who own one will enjoy it!"

But seriously. Wanna hear a fairy tale? Once upon a time, Nintendo actually serviced the fans. The end.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 1:58pm

FreckledTerror

FreckledTerror

57 posts

the sequel to A Link In The Past is for the 3DS.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 4:25am

AnsePennell

AnsePennell

3 posts

my own 1st 3d zelda video game had been the twilight series princess or queen on the wii consequently my authentic zelda appreciate tonka trucks lies in the Second hand held online games. (is that deemed 2nd? i mean the ones that seem like pokemon and not escapades regarding url). i wish there'd be another zelda that will appeared as if backlinks arising, the particular oracles, minish limit plus a connect to days gone by
Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn - Headstart DLC
D3 Radiant Star Ruby

Reply to New Zelda game

You must be logged in to post a reply!