StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

I hate you all.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:16pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

By the way if you happen to find out where I live. I'll just take a picture of you and post it on armorgames. And I remember that you're very personal with your life.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Why did you add the E at the end?

The E is for the "Etc." Yeah it's not necessary but I just threw it in because it was in the title.

Rule 35: Sun is very violent.

Rule 35 is actually "If you cannot find (Rule 34), it will be made." I can make it 36, though.

I hate you all.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/Ihateyounow_zps42cc2930.jpg

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:18pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p176/blizzy1/Ihateyounow_zps42cc2930.jpg

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:19pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

No, really. Keep calling me Sunwalker and I will leave this frigging site.
Some people have issues with nicknames, okay? I don't like you бесполезными идиотами -ивая мертвечина not knowing when to stop pissing someone off and hurting their feelings to the point of murder. I'm not joking when I say "don't call me sunwalker." Seriously. Stop it already.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:25pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,070 posts

Well, I've never called you that. You'll have to realize, though, that people here very rarely take murder or hatred literally. This is the Internet, after all.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:25pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

Okay I'll stop. Hey you guys should check out the awesome song I linked to on my profile.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:27pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,707 posts

Thanks for stopping. However, some of those other idiots....

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:28pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,573 posts

Alright, alright I'll stop. I'll try to never do it again.

By the way I was basically the one who invented this "sun" thing, so I'm extra sorry.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:31pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

Guys, I know this is the internet, but this also happens to be Armor Games. The premise of this thread already implies that this is a distinct community, so you can do better than that.

StormWalker: Don't make explicit threats about murdering people to convey your sentiments, that's a bannable offense for one, and for another if somebody were to believe they were substantiable, it increasingly results in the police turning up to wherever you live and arresting you (depending on your jurisdiction).

Everybody else: respect a user's reasonable wishes could you? Don't call StormWalker SunWalker when you've been asked not to. That's just antagonistic.

Reply to Rules of the Internet -VS- Rules of Armor Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!