ForumsThe TavernBattles of Epicness

18 5629
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Each week we will take a vote on a battle of something random. 3/24 i will count the vote.

Fred vs. Annoying Orange

• 18 Replies
bobawesome
bobawesome
116 posts
Peasant

Who is more annoying?

hardigra
hardigra
189 posts
Nomad

Both are equally annoying, but I would say The Annoying Orange. That show and Youtube series has not point or plot.

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

The annoying orange by far. Fred just has an annoying voice.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Kinda like my BOTB idea but meh.

And the annoying orange. OMFG I hate that ******* orange... My sister always watches it and it annoys the crap out of me >.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Kinda like my BOTB idea but meh.

Which is kinda like DayCee's battle of the bands =p

But anyways..my irks with this Battle of is that it right off states that it is a "Battle of epicness"..then the OP states that the battles will be of 2 random things and a random quality about them

This changed, very quickly, from a thread about epic things battling to "Who is more annoying"
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Padlock vs Delete button... Which is more annoying? Hmmm... *chinrubs* =P

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

When I saw the title, I expected this to be a contest where people are judged by how epic I am, but I see now I was wrong.

Padlock vs Delete button... Which is more annoying? Hmmm... *chinrubs* =P

*Moderator actions detected. Evasion tactics activated.*
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Which is kinda like DayCee's battle of the bands =p

Ha so true... I wonder if that was DayCee's idea... And also I suggest not calling this battles of epicness but battles of random crap. xD
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I don't understand what's being talked about here.

mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

Fred. His voice will forever haunt my dreams ;(

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Annoying orange takes the spot at one of the most annoying things right below neighbor's dogs.

I don't understand what's being talked about here.

A thread with the same idea as others is being threatened by a moderator who is sending a subtle threat to the maker of this to think of a more original idea.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Annoying Orange. He now has a TV show... well so does Fred but I don't watch Nick.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I vote Fred as more annoying. AO is just a bunch of bad puns. Whatever. But Fred is so dang whiney.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

The annoying orange. They gave it a stinking TV show, it just won't go away not matter how many hate letters we give it. It truly lives up to its name.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Fred. There's something about that whiny, obnoxious, kid that makes the Annoying Orange not seem as annoying.

Showing 1-15 of 18