Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Not the same Armorgames anymore

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:43am

DragX

DragX

2 posts

50% Online games...with pay-options.

Thats not the same Armorgames I remember.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 10:22am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

Only a handful of games here (~30 out of ~3000) have a pay option (that I've seen) and there's no real issue with it, you're supporting ArmorGames and the developers, and it's entirely optional.

It may not be the completely free AG you remember, but as sites continue they'll most likely need more ways to support themselves.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:47pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,188 posts

I haven't really noticed pay-per-play games, but then again I'm mostly here for the forums. It's not as bad as it could be. When Armor Games starts acting like EA Games does with their apps, then we can get out the pitchforks.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 10:37pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,557 posts

Knight

Thats not the same Armorgames I remember.

It's not. AG has changed considerably in the last couple years, but it's not evolving into a pay per play site. Apparently, you're just spouting off steam because you failed to keep up with the site.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:24am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

Don't click on the MMO section. Problem solved.

Just ignore it. These games aren't being developed by AG anyway. (except for Dead zone)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:57pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,188 posts

Don't click on the MMO section. Problem solved

I haven't been there anyway. Haha.

Actually, I think just about every change AG has made, from layout to Armatars to contests to Quests, has been for the better. I really don't have any complaints about Amor Games. For a while, I had a problem with Quests replacing AG Points, but the Quests really took off and it's encouraged me to play the games again, instead of post on the forums all day and accumulate points. Plus, now people are superior for being better at games, rather than being superior by posting more times.

You have to give AG credit for user involvement, though. You're not going to get this kind of interaction between Mod and men just about anywhere. Plus the Armatar contests, plus the Poetry contests, plus the "Earn a Free Merit" and "Get free Premium Content" Threads that pop up once in a while, plus the open communication and fast response to suggestions and spam, makes this site one of the smoothest and tidiest game/forum sites in existance.

Reply to Not the same Armorgames anymore

You must be logged in to post a reply!