ForumsForum GamesGeneral, what are your orders?

19 7136
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

You are surrounded, There is fighting.
What is your weapon?
What is your secondary?
You need a bigger army... (army name) has Come to help
you are put in command but everyone is disorganized, MAKE SOME RANKS
(RANKS GO HERE ADD AT LEAST 15 be creative but don't go off military)

You are surrounded with your new army and newly trained soldiers you are being charged at what do you do you are in the woods!! (finish the story)

You are wounded (what do you do )

You die (final orders)

I will give feedback! Wish you luck General! can't wait to see the stories!

• 19 Replies
ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

My weapon, would be a sword. I would have (of course) powers like a ninja. I need a bigger army though, and Blackbeltr0 comes in to help! We train eachother with our secret moves for war. Then we fight off of the enemy army. I get wounded, and I try to get up, but I limp. And I try to lean myself up , but I persevere and keep trying! I am very weak, and I pass away, but before doing so, I encourage my men to keep trying. (I am Angelica/ask08 and this looked cool...so I did it I hope it is an OK story...I tried! It was just following your format and me using my brain off of the top of my head.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

@ask08
COOL! I like the Story!!! i was wondering if you had any ranks in your army but I though that you over all are a Brave confident soldier! You want success whenever you can find it! well done!

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much Blackbeltr0 sir! Ranks would probably be like highest soldier...mjaybe a co *manager* like to take over if I needed a break (or I passed away). I(I am not really used to what a war army contains...I just sort of took a guess! But I do try to be strong and percevere and keep trying anways in real life! It is a sad ending though , for me I mean, but for the army...I think maybe something could be added onto it! What do you think? Thank you! I try my best all of the time!)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Um...so let me get this straight. Basically..you have a user create a story from limited info you give..and all you are going to do is give feedback on their story?

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

@pangtongshu
It is for a contest for our clan

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

No. anyone is allowed to post! this is a forum game!! You are to write a story explaining the situations up top!! =D

ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

And I forgot to mention that is can be for anyone :P
ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

*it not "is" typo error! :P
nisham1
nisham1
4 posts
Nomad

Cool

Somish007
Somish007
4 posts
Peasant

PrimarySR-1
Secondaryesert Eagle

I was with my Teammates in a report mission in desert, [E-2]Division, When Suddenly we found a terrorist training camp. Heyhey23⪠decided to Divide our Team in too two, Team BRAVO, Team CAMPER. Team CAMPER was covering Team BRAVO using Snipers and i was leading this Team, Heyhey23⪠was leading Team BRAVO, He decided to kill the terrorist with silence, all weapons were equipped with Silencer or Suppressor , the snipers was AK-47 and I was sniping some apprentice Terrorists but team bravo made a mistake while killing a Commander Terrorist and the training camp turned in Red alert, they had much more soldier than use and Team CAMPER was discovered, i asked them to move out, but the team got disorganized,Heyhey23 ask me to ask for some Support. I called send an Alert Signal on all frequencies known, but reply at all... 60min pasted holding the front and the sky turn dark, we was about to give up when suddenly we received a response from A.G.M.O.T HQ, they told us to wait 3min, as some F-35 jet-fighters was scrutinizing the sky, Suddenly a group of jet-fighters appeared and i threw a Red Smoke Grande, the F-35s found use in the desert, we were almost out of ammo but the jet-fighters was bombing the training camp. After some min later a B-52 appeared and some Humvees came supporting us, the B-52 was dropping ammo crate, bombing the area when we asked him.It was almost impossible to destroy the B-52, because the aircraft was so high in the sky. General,Officer,Commander was giving orders from the HQ and we was about to clear the area, when a new Group of terrorists appeared, they was already trained and are classified as PRO. Some of our teammates was heavily injured, When suddenly the new Divisions appeared, Medics and Engineer came to help us on the battle field, the US Army Arrived and US Air Force joined the battle. At the end we win the battle and no one was killed because of good commanding of Commanders and Leaders,General....

After the battle we were sent back on mission

Somish007
Somish007
4 posts
Peasant

Division:
[AS]=AIR SUPPORT
-B-52 Pilot
-AH-64D Pilot
-Black-hawk Pilot
-Little-Bird Pilot
-F-35 Lighting ll Pilot
-F-22 Raptor Pilot
-F-20 Tiger Shark Pilot
-F-18 Super Hornet Pilot
-F-16 Thunder Bird Pilot
-F-15 Eagle Pilot
-F-14 Toma Cat Pilot
[BO]=BLACK OPERATION
-Black Ops Soldiers
-Testers
[ME]=MEDICS
-Battle Field Medics
-HQ Medic
[AA]=ANTI-AIR
-Javelin Solider
-Rocket Soldier
-Anti-Air Missile
[AG]=ANTI-GROUND
-Anti-Tank Helicopter
-Anti-Tank Missile
-Javelin Solider
-Rocket Solider
[DR]=DRIVER
-Helicopter Driver
-Humvee Driver
-Truck Driver
[EN]=ENGINEER
-Vehicle Repairer
-Battle Field Repairer
[SN]=SNIPER
-Camper
-Pro Sniper

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

Nice one Somish I wouldn't think of that.

Somish007
Somish007
4 posts
Peasant

xD

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

prouge

WW3 had started.we didn't hope it would happen,but it did.
thje terrorists had spread all over the world.worst of all,they teamed up with the nazis.
now,even the children have to fight.everyehere is a battlefield.even the capitals are war-torn.every man and woman and child have to face bloodshed.the war is worse than the civil war,world war 1,the revolutinary war AND world war 2 put TOGETHER.
the only countury that is surviving well is the USA.

a helicopter above modern-day virginia

"wake up,general!"
me:ugh...what happend?
lutenant luis:you where shot sir.but it's just a flesh wound.
me:argh...where are we headed?
luis:virgini-*gets shot*

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

I would gather an army with a bunch of Rifles and mortar.
Then I would equip an AK-47 and a desert eagle for secondary.
We would run behind barricades and hold fire on our enemies.
Then after we cleaned up the area we would run to the base.
So after a while I was alone. And I was surrounded by a bunch of enemies.
I threw a smoke bomb at their faces and ran away.
But I got shot in my right arm before I left. So I had to go to the medic's palace near our base. They said I had to talk a longggggggg nap.

Showing 1-15 of 19