Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

You are surrounded, There is fighting.
What is your weapon?
What is your secondary?
You need a bigger army... (army name) has Come to help
you are put in command but everyone is disorganized, MAKE SOME RANKS
(RANKS GO HERE ADD AT LEAST 15 be creative but don't go off military)

You are surrounded with your new army and newly trained soldiers you are being charged at what do you do you are in the woods!! (finish the story)

You are wounded (what do you do )

You die (final orders)

I will give feedback! Wish you luck General! can't wait to see the stories!

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 5:28pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

My weapon, would be a sword. I would have (of course) powers like a ninja. I need a bigger army though, and Blackbeltr0 comes in to help! We train eachother with our secret moves for war. Then we fight off of the enemy army. I get wounded, and I try to get up, but I limp. And I try to lean myself up , but I persevere and keep trying! I am very weak, and I pass away, but before doing so, I encourage my men to keep trying. (I am Angelica/ask08 and this looked cool...so I did it :) I hope it is an OK story...I tried! It was just following your format and me using my brain off of the top of my head.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 6:03pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

@ask08
COOL! I like the Story!!! i was wondering if you had any ranks in your army but I though that you over all are a Brave confident soldier! You want success whenever you can find it! well done!

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 6:27pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

Thank you very much Blackbeltr0 sir! Ranks would probably be like highest soldier...mjaybe a co *manager* like to take over if I needed a break (or I passed away). I(I am not really used to what a war army contains...I just sort of took a guess! But I do try to be strong and percevere and keep trying anways in real life! It is a sad ending though , for me I mean, but for the army...I think maybe something could be added onto it! What do you think? Thank you! I try my best all of the time!)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 12:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Um...so let me get this straight. Basically..you have a user create a story from limited info you give..and all you are going to do is give feedback on their story?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 12:05pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

@pangtongshu
It is for a contest for our clan :)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 4:39pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

734 posts

No. anyone is allowed to post! this is a forum game!! You are to write a story explaining the situations up top!! =D

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:05pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

And I forgot to mention that is can be for anyone :P

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 7:02pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

*it not "is" typo error! :P

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 10:19am

nisham1