Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Armorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

Posted May 22, '13 at 11:48am

light_chaser

light_chaser

1,092 posts

blk... tell my why you keep capitalizing my name...

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:02am

NEC001

NEC001

14 posts

I'm the new-ish kid that is in the Band and Choir, and knows everyone, even though no-one knows me. Probably the person that would be fooled to using R2D2. But I have a good, truthful reputation, so the teachers would believe me. Also, would be the person to go to for a debate about WWII.

Posted May 23, '13 at 12:57pm

pokemonrocks126

pokemonrocks126

484 posts

im the queer autistic aspie with high volcabulary who MAY or may not be part cat and wants to be an enderman/lucario hybrid

Posted May 23, '13 at 1:42pm

sethth

sethth

40 posts

aw c'mon respect the OP here blk

Posted May 23, '13 at 6:25pm

ChromeDeathRazor

ChromeDeathRazor

384 posts

Hhhhmm.. If AG was a school... I would be the strange little guy that sits in a corner wearing a gas mask and and creeping the hell outa others.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k515/ChromeZard/GasMask.jpg

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 2:52pm

gman144

gman144

156 posts

I would be that kid that makes smart remarks to the people that could beat him up....

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 7:45pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

591 posts

I would be the kid who flaunts his opinion around, and laughs in class when people are talking about morbid, serious things.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 9:35pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

5,795 posts

I'd be the guy that doesn't stick to one particular clique. I hang out and enjoy activities with essentially anyone, and although somebody can make me dislike them, I'm a strong believer in not hating anybody. Hate is a strong word, believe it or not. I'm also the guy that sits at your table when nobody else sits there! =D

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 9:58pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

I'm the guy who dropped out because I have too much #swag, but came back.

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 3:28pm

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

372 posts

I'm that one lonely Kuudere/Dandere who sits in the corner and no one notices. Because I'm a ninja like that.

Reply to Armorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

You must be logged in to post a reply!