ForumsThe TavernArmorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

197 51851
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The quiet kid that never posts? The old guy in the corner that never talks? The wise guy that's been at Armorgames since it changed name?

Who are you?

I'm that guy that always disappears for weeks at a time and then re appears expecting everyone to recognize him.

You can also do other people if you want.

• 197 Replies
Manthetheo
Manthetheo
6 posts
Peasant

None of you guys know me, but i'm that kid at front shouting with my hand raised in the air, knowing half the answers. But sometimes daydreams.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

you kicked the dead horse too many times now.

http://marccortez.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/beating-a-dead-horse.jpeg
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I really feel like putting this is forum games... but I'm not sure it IS a game, it's more of a roleplay....

(haha, yes, no roleplay now, I just woke up.)

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Insert some dramatic monologue and backstory based off of what really happened with our group.

I'm watching youtube videos.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

blk... tell my why you keep capitalizing my name...

NEC001
NEC001
14 posts
Peasant

I'm the new-ish kid that is in the Band and Choir, and knows everyone, even though no-one knows me. Probably the person that would be fooled to using R2D2. But I have a good, truthful reputation, so the teachers would believe me. Also, would be the person to go to for a debate about WWII.

pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

im the queer autistic aspie with high volcabulary who MAY or may not be part cat and wants to be an enderman/lucario hybrid

sethth
sethth
40 posts
Shepherd

aw c'mon respect the OP here blk

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

Hhhhmm.. If AG was a school... I would be the strange little guy that sits in a corner wearing a gas mask and and creeping the hell outa others.

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k515/ChromeZard/GasMask.jpg

gman144
gman144
156 posts
Blacksmith

I would be that kid that makes smart remarks to the people that could beat him up....

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I would be the kid who flaunts his opinion around, and laughs in class when people are talking about morbid, serious things.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I'd be the guy that doesn't stick to one particular clique. I hang out and enjoy activities with essentially anyone, and although somebody can make me dislike them, I'm a strong believer in not hating anybody. Hate is a strong word, believe it or not. I'm also the guy that sits at your table when nobody else sits there! =D

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

I'm the guy who dropped out because I have too much #swag, but came back.

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

I'm that one lonely Kuudere/Dandere who sits in the corner and no one notices. Because I'm a ninja like that.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

and laughs in class when people are talking about morbid, serious things.

This is me too.
Showing 151-165 of 197