ForumsThe TavernArmorgames is a school: What type of person are you?

197 51815
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

The quiet kid that never posts? The old guy in the corner that never talks? The wise guy that's been at Armorgames since it changed name?

Who are you?

I'm that guy that always disappears for weeks at a time and then re appears expecting everyone to recognize him.

You can also do other people if you want.

• 197 Replies
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

I'm a nerd c:

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I'm a nerd c:

We all know that.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I guess I'm the Philosophy professor who curses too much. Trying to cut down on that, though.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Here is me:

I am a fuzzy ball who has an addiction of italics and VIOLENCE

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I guess I'm the Philosophy professor who curses too much. Trying to cut down on that, though.

You really do need to cut down on that. You are being a Philosophy professor far too much.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

We all know that.

I could also have chosen from my rack of other characters, such as... um... Robot Overlord (in a school?! With R2!?), adorable little octopus - actually...
ROLEPLAY TIME
Me: Oh no, a wildly unlikely scenario involving an A380 and a vat of acid has left me in the afterlife!
Death (apparently Greg from Kongregate): Ha ha ha, you must now be re-incarnated! You must pass a series of challenges and your reincarnation will be created based on your performance. The faster you do it, the closer it will be to how you want to be reincarn- HEY, WAIT!
Me: *runs through back door*
Me: Wha..? Where am I? Why is everything slightly bluish - am I in a fish tank? I... wait, no, this is a can!
Devoidless: Ah, the new OctoStudent. These little guys should help improve our grades. Wait, there's only one and it's... it's an albino! What the heck?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Devoidless: Ah, the new OctoStudent. These little guys should help improve our grades. Wait, there's only one and it's... it's an albino! What the heck?

Devoid has become quite chipper
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Side effects of OctoCan may include just about anything imaginable.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

I think I'm that guy who hangs out in the back of the room, hardly talks to anyone outside of a few people, and is the genius of the class.(This is only because this almost perfectly describes me in real life.)

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

The guy who talks to lots of people, but never does his work, and always asks when recess is. I also tell on bullies a lot.

~~Black~~

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I'm probably that guy that can hang out with anyone and everyone kind of knows me. Like the panda of the school :3

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Like the panda of the school :3
How do you relate that to a panda? Accurate description, though.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

How do you relate that to a panda?

Idk I'm crazy. xD Nah but idk I've always said that idk why haha.
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Hmm what would I describe myself as? I'd say I'm that guy who is a fair talker that has a bit of a temper usually found in a tree listening to music.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm the crazy science teacher xD

Showing 181-195 of 197