Forums

ForumsQuests

This is the Only Level 4 Quests

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 6:19pm

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

Beating nine minutes would still be a difficult quest -- eight seems downright mean.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 3:17am

Atlasin

Atlasin

14 posts

How is it possible that the quest "Optimization" is taken by 976 people, though in the score table there are only 54 players who has passed the game in normal mode in less than 8 minutes???

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 7:25pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,047 posts

How is it possible that the quest "Optimization" is taken by 976 people, though in the score table there are only 54 players who has passed the game in normal mode in less than 8 minutes???

You don't have to submit your score to earn the Quest.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 6:54am

Atlasin

Atlasin

14 posts

You don't have to submit your score to earn the Quest.

The game doesn't give you a chose.
Maybe I'm wrong. But the game didn't ask my accept in submiting the score, it just submitted it.

Posted Oct 14, '13 at 1:40pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,047 posts

Maybe the count is wrong. There were apparently over 900 people who completed it within the first several days, which might not be right at all.

Posted Oct 15, '13 at 11:42pm

Gantic

Gantic

10,047 posts

Nope. I think I had it right the first time. There are a few people I know who've earned the quest, including myself, that don't have a qualifying time showing on the high score table. Either you earn the quest before it auto-submits your score in the bonus levels or maybe it adds the time in the extra levels or something else entirely. Looking at the high scores isn't an accurate measure of how many people legitimately earned the quest.

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 5:57pm

pft

pft

525 posts

This is just a terrible quest. The amount of times you have to die to completes means to do this almost without flaws. There is alot of levels that are just long and horrible i dislike level 16.

best time 9 mins with 15 deaths :/

Posted Nov 21, '13 at 9:30pm

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

One of the hardest quests for sure. As I have said before, 9 minutes would have been plenty tough. My best is 8:30. Not sure if I want to keep trying.

Posted Dec 20, '13 at 10:06am

coolcam152

coolcam152

1 post

how do you beat level 22 walrus cult I just don't get it what do you do!!!!!

Posted Dec 20, '13 at 11:30am

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

Sacrifice yourself on the spikes in front of the idol three (four?) times.

Reply to This is the Only Level 4 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!