ForumsGamesIs The Last Stand - Dead Zone down?

19 20727
randomuser2010
randomuser2010
3 posts
Shepherd

I'm not able to even load the game page for(at least) the past hour or so.

«HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.»

http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691

Anyone else having issues?
  • 19 Replies
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Works fine for me. I recommend clearing your cache and restarting your computer.

The_Russian3768
The_Russian3768
35 posts
Shepherd

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
â¢The website is under maintenance.
â¢The website has a programming error.

hm strange the same thing pop's up when i login and try 2 play Fantasy online
idk it keeps happening and ive done 3 different things 2 fix it.
oh well im sure ppl overloaded the game some how

YukiTheHedgehog
YukiTheHedgehog
3 posts
Peasant

Not only Last Stand - Dead Zone, but Dawn of The Dragons looks down too.

randomuser2010
randomuser2010
3 posts
Shepherd

@stinkyjim:
The cache part I understand, but "restarting your computer" really? Do you work on tech support...? :P
I had already cleared my cache, but a browser doesn't even cache a 500 page (at least it shouldn't)...

It seems AG is having problems with all MMO's, not just TLS.

YukiTheHedgehog
YukiTheHedgehog
3 posts
Peasant

I cleaned my cache, now DotD is loading.

nattheawesoame
nattheawesoame
1 posts
Nomad

[b] i have a fast gaming computer and the server is down for me to ??? dame server curse you

DeuganMardek
DeuganMardek
1 posts
Blacksmith

The game itself works but whenever I create alliance wants to open crashed it. Did you do that too?

nechlord
nechlord
1 posts
Nomad

Down for me now

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

I noticed that It's not possible to leave comment in the game, it asks you to sign in before you can leave a comment even though you are already signed in.

ZebraFTW
ZebraFTW
2 posts
Nomad

It says connection error for me, and yeah, no comments. Also, it works on other sites just not AG, any help please?

eovin_kim
eovin_kim
1 posts
Nomad

I got same problem. it's almost all of today for me. just saying "connect error"
Is AG gonna compensate it somehow?

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

I read in a post from Con Artist Games which argues that the error is from AG, and that they are currently working on fixing the problem.

"There's some connectivity issues on Armor Games at the moment. Something is up with their authorization servers as it's affecting other games on the site, not just Dead Zone. We're working with them to see what's going on, will keep you all posted."

You can stay updated via:
[url=http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/3708-armor-games-connect-error-24th-october-2013/]

Ancuta
Ancuta
146 posts
Bard

OK FELLAS.. THE GAME IS RUNNING NOWWW !!

Morideno
Morideno
6 posts
Shepherd

Don't forget that the game is still in beta, so you may encounter bugs. When I wanna treat my survivors, sometimes it crash, saying it's a saving error... You usually have to simply refresh your page (F5).

For this morning (GMT+1 for me, adapt at your hour), Armor Games version of Dead Zone was bugging (I'm not sure that this verb exist xD) so every one had a "Connect error", but now it's fixed.

Don't worry about little bugs, developers try to fix'em all, just see the number of the build when the game load, each build correspond to a (or more) bugs fixed...

If you find a bug report it to the developpers.

skykiller5
skykiller5
2 posts
Nomad

its still connection error what in living hill is going on here

Showing 1-15 of 19