Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

Is The Last Stand - Dead Zone down?

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:00am

ZebraFTW

ZebraFTW

2 posts

It says connection error for me, and yeah, no comments. Also, it works on other sites just not AG, any help please?

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 8:20am

eovin_kim

eovin_kim

1 post

I got same problem. it's almost all of today for me. just saying "connect error"
Is AG gonna compensate it somehow?

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 9:31am

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

I read in a post from Con Artist Games which argues that the error is from AG, and that they are currently working on fixing the problem.

"There's some connectivity issues on Armor Games at the moment. Something is up with their authorization servers as it's affecting other games on the site, not just Dead Zone. We're working with them to see what's going on, will keep you all posted."

You can stay updated via:
[url=http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/3708-armor-games-connect-error-24th-october-2013/]

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 10:12am

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

OK FELLAS.. THE GAME IS RUNNING NOWWW !!

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 5:39pm

Morideno

Morideno

6 posts

Don't forget that the game is still in beta, so you may encounter bugs. When I wanna treat my survivors, sometimes it crash, saying it's a saving error... You usually have to simply refresh your page (F5).

For this morning (GMT+1 for me, adapt at your hour), Armor Games version of Dead Zone was bugging (I'm not sure that this verb exist xD) so every one had a "Connect error", but now it's fixed.

Don't worry about little bugs, developers try to fix'em all, just see the number of the build when the game load, each build correspond to a (or more) bugs fixed...

If you find a bug report it to the developpers.

Reply to Is The Last Stand - Dead Zone down?

You must be logged in to post a reply!