ForumsSupport ForumHands of War 3 several problems with online save games.

13 4956
PadaV4
PadaV4
6 posts
Peasant

Online saves are bugged for me. Cant load. if i try o load screen goes to black, and i hear one click. nothing else happens. If i try to delete the saves, same thing happens, it doesnt even matter if i click yes or no, screen goes black one click is heard, nothing else happens. Local saves work just fine.

Tried with firefox and ie results are identical. flash version is 11.6.602.180

• 13 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

That sort of the same problem I'm having, but unlike you I can still my on my armor account.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I faced a similar problem. The screen being black and being unable to play after loading the game . I spoke with Ferret and then was directed to contact Axis Games directly. I have them them a detailed report of my problem (which looks very similar to yours). I have yet to get word back, but if I remember that I posted this when I do get word. I'll let you know what happens.

PadaV4
PadaV4
6 posts
Peasant

That sort of the same problem I'm having, but unlike you I can still my on my armor account.

No idea what you just said. O_o

Thanks Reton.
Djugan
Djugan
13 posts
Nomad

Hey guys!

@Reton8 - I received your email and I'm looking into the issue trying to figure out what happened. I've narrowed it down to a few things, but have yet to get the bug to occur to figure out where it's messing up.

I'm definitely working on the issue, and will do my best to resolve it as quickly as possible!

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

I was having the same problem... I was able to open it after a while.. but... I lost all my equipments and money!! I lost also my saved game point... It was missing me only Voidbringer.. now I have to do the last part of the map and missions all over again!! BORINGGGG... I dont have money to buy equiments and potions!! =/

PadaV4
PadaV4
6 posts
Peasant

If ya need any testing or information. You can contact me any time.

chongyu55
chongyu55
2 posts
Blacksmith

I have a problem...I want to delete my character,but it does not work and load my character.

tyogev
tyogev
1 posts
Herald

For me, I had the same black screen problem right after I beat the Voidbringer (and won the game) - but it didn't register as me beating him. So, I reinstalled Flash and tried with Firefox. It loaded, but I'm back at square 1 - in the castle with no equipment (but it remembered my potions and all settings of non-main characters including their equipment). My map is all black again too. So, now, I've got to totally re-equip my character and more or less zip through the entire game all over again. Clearly a major game save glitch...

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

@tyogev

Same here!!!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Chongyu55 I'm have the same problem as you, I can delete my character either.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

*can't*

PadaV4
PadaV4
6 posts
Peasant

Still cant load. oh well time to give up on this crap...

chongyu55
chongyu55
2 posts
Blacksmith

i can delete my character already

Showing 1-13 of 13