Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Your weirdest idiosyncrasies

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 9:34pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I want to know your weirdest qualities. What do you think are the weirdest things about you? For me, I think that things are following me constantly, and that there are things watching me in the woods and that they wait for when no one can see me and will kill me and drag my bloody corpse into the forest and no one will ever find out what happens to me. Also I get overly frustrated when people mispronounce words.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:23pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,552 posts

Knight

What do you think are the weirdest things about you? For me, I think that things are following me constantly, and that there are things watching me in the woods and that they wait for when no one can see me and will kill me and drag my bloody corpse into the forest and no one will ever find out what happens to me.

That's a quality? I think this needs a rewording of the title.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Well, I was gonna say Ticks but that would just be weird. My friend says I may have schizophrenia.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:34pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,266 posts

For me, I think that things are following me constantly, and that there are things watching me in the woods and that they wait for when no one can see me and will kill me and drag my bloody corpse into the forest and no one will ever find out what happens to me.

Yeah..um..that is a major sign of Paranoid Schizophrenia..which is extremely dangerous

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:18am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

if people misspell words, I have to correct them.  I almost lost a friend, but I have an exception for him now.

also I can crack most of my body parts!  back, eyes, shoulders, hips, knuckles, toes, knees, elbows, and neck.  (don't ask about the eyes...)

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 11:53am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

(don't ask about the eyes...)

Too late. There's no way you can crack your eyes...they have no joints.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:00pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,552 posts

Knight

if people misspell words, I have to correct them.  I almost lost a friend, but I have an exception for him now.

also I can crack most of my body parts!  back, eyes, shoulders, hips, knuckles, toes, knees, elbows, and neck.  (don't ask about the eyes...)

I don't think that is a quality either... Better try again.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:08pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

My weirdest quality would probably be how I seriously go over the top in things that I'm interested in.

For example in Minecraft, trying to make something 3000x300x64 on a survival server.

I got bored of it after about 900x300x64 was completed.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 1:11pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

There, I took the liberty of changing the title so we don't have to be confused about what people should be talking about in this thread.

I have a habit of perching on things, like fences, beams, bollards. It's great balance for practice so more often than not you'll find me walking on the fence instead of the footpath. And that's why I'm ninja.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:35pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

I am extremely happy, but I enjoy some of the most depressing material.

Reply to Your weirdest idiosyncrasies

You must be logged in to post a reply!