Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Your weirdest idiosyncrasies

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:33pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,565 posts

Knight

Sometomes I think that everything's a dream. Then I knock my head on a wall and its over.

You think that everything is a dream, so you think you can just start bashing your head against the walls? I think you need a system reboot R2.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Sometimes, I question consciousness and how it's possible, if animals have it, and if I'm the only one whose actually conscious.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 8:03pm

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

I constantly question if I'm real or not

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 10:31pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

I walk from my hips more than my shoulders.

Posted Jun 30, '13 at 11:04pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,259 posts

Knight

I tend to expect the worst possible outcome in any situation. This makes me as if I am paranoid.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 8:35pm

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

.I tend to expect the worst possible outcome in any situation. This makes me as if I am paranoid.

Not really, just pessimistic.

Posted Jul 1, '13 at 11:44pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

Not really, just pessimistic.

Nah..Mino gots a case of the paranoia ;p

Can't blame him though...but at least I'm getting some interesting photos out of it

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 1:40am

DidactUnbound

DidactUnbound

363 posts

Most people can't understand my sense of humor.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 5:46pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,354 posts

I tend to get fascinated by the weirdest things. For example, I once wasted an hour just examining a simple cotton ball, trying to see if I can see every molecule or every atom. I looked like a child, really, the way I was studying that simple piece of cotton.

Or maybe that one time I was fascinated with smells, and I started smelling the weirdest things and compared them to other smells. I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I have ADD, but that is not the case because I was tested. Hm.

Posted Jul 2, '13 at 7:41pm

darkblueoc

darkblueoc

36 posts

Sometimes I feel like I have ADD, but that is not the case because I was tested.

Sometimes we can have qualities of a disorder, yet not actually have them. ADD has several factors to be diagnoised. You may not have most of them, and that's why the doctor said you didn't have it. I'm the same way: qualities of ADD, but don't actually have the "disorder".

Reply to Your weirdest idiosyncrasies

You must be logged in to post a reply!