ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Edit button

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:14pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,928 posts

I know I speak for many a people who have said (or thought):
"We really need an edit button"
And we do, I have become kinda forgetful of late and have been making many a double post and I myself am getting annoyed (with myself that is). What has been requested several times (though not recently) is the promised edit button. I do believe it was promised for AG3 before it was going to be a gradual thing but I'd like updates/installation of it sooner rather than later so I can correct my stupid mistakes and not have to have other's see them.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:32pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'm in favor of it being the only focus for the team right now. There are a multitude of reasons why, but I won't delve into them because they're fairly obvious.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 10:58pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I do believe it was promised for AG3

It was supposed to be included with the new forum engine. A bunch of discussion with a lot other popular ideas here, but it was forgotten once it got un-stickied.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:47am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,663 posts

I'm in favor of it being the only focus for the team right now. There are a multitude of reasons why, but I won't delve into them because they're fairly obvious.

My response exactly.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 3:29am

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

Yesssssssssssssssssss
Pleasssssssssssssssse
I willllllllllllllllllllll talllllllllllllllllllllk likkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkke thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss untillllllllllllllllllllll itttttttttttttt is hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Not really, but I would seriously appreciate an edit button. I always catch a few mistakes directly after posting...

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:48am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

419 posts

What are you talking about guys? Don't you have the edit button next to the report button?

EDIT: See, it looks like this.

http://i47.tinypic.com/90ppuh.jpg

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 2:04pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,494 posts

@IAgreeWithYou: Where did you get that image? Also, I have yet to see an edit button, but I will look for one after this post.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 2:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

@Patrick
It's fake, haha. I'm pretty sure he made it himself.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:32pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,663 posts

Patrick, you've been here long enough to know we don't have an Edit button. IAgreeWithYou, the heck, dude.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 6:52pm

ask08

ask08

52 posts

Hi! I don't have an edit button next to my posts! Weird... :?

Reply to Edit button

You must be logged in to post a reply!