ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] white screens

22 6528
cdlobie
cdlobie
3 posts
Farmer

i just tried to log on and play legacy of a thousand suns, dawn of the dragons, and skyshard heros but when i click on them it just shows a white page with the link up top..i played all of them about an hour ago and was fine.

thanks

• 22 Replies
ASTRONGFISHTANK
ASTRONGFISHTANK
1 posts
Nomad

ya i tried playing deadzone same prob

Mestev
Mestev
5 posts
Jester

Same here, it's like that for all the MMO games but the other types games still work fine.

twophaze91
twophaze91
5 posts
Nomad

No MMO's are working. Specifically DotD in my case.

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dragons-game/13509. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Please fix.

cdlobie
cdlobie
3 posts
Farmer

i went to try other games as well...agreed in that its just MMOs so far

hdsufiglo
hdsufiglo
4 posts
Shepherd

I have the same problem.

Hellfiresoldier
Hellfiresoldier
11 posts
Jester

Same problems here.
I where able to play Chronicles of Blood and directly after same problem again.

Rouston
Rouston
3 posts
Blacksmith

same here

Chaosblade
Chaosblade
5 posts
Nomad

...... getting internal server errors again

leesiegfrid
leesiegfrid
3 posts
Nomad

OMG i hope this is an upgrade. so we can purchase from games besides paypal. if not, well really sucks

frlona
frlona
3 posts
Shepherd

Same here no mmo working close my browser by mistake and cant get back into the games.

twophaze91
twophaze91
5 posts
Nomad

Was able to get back on DotD. Paused the extension "AdBlocker." Other MMO's however, still dont work.

twophaze91
twophaze91
5 posts
Nomad

Nope nvm. Got lucky i guess to get in.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Have any of you..instead of spamming that you are having the issue..tried to personally contact an admin or the developer about the issue?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Maybe you guys should wait a day or so and see if the problem solves itself. If it doesn't let us know so we can notify the administrators.

Thanks, and have a great day.

SoldierGurl
SoldierGurl
5 posts
Nomad

All MMO's on ArmorGames are down at the moment. Does not matter what internet provider you choose. The Last Stand creator is getting info from administrators at ArmorGames, once we are notified will post if nothing is posted sooner on time frame :P

Showing 1-15 of 22