ForumsSupport Forum[Self-fixed] Unable to complete quests, At all

6 1961
zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

This is frustrating the hell out of me.

I can't complete quests using Internet Explorer because the quests are bugged, and they won't permanently save once they're unlocked.

I can't complete quests using Firefox, Because it always says the Armor Games log in is down, and it also doesn't save quests if you complete them.

I can't complete some quests using Google Chrome, Because some games freeze when I press/hold a key to move or do something. (An example being the game 400 Years where if you hold space to wait, instead of seeing time fly by the screen freezes)

Can someone please help me find a way to either fix the freezing issue on chrome, or find a way to fix the quests bug on Internet Explorer and/or Firefox.

• 6 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Are you logging into the game via website? Try playing the games on AG and make sure you're logged into the site. Sometimes the in-game login feature doesn't work.

As for your Chrome issue, try updating Chrome. If that doesn't work, try updating Adobe Flash Player. It seems like something isn't up to par.

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

Logging into the site isn't the issue, I can successfully do that with all browsers. Firefox is the only one that has a problem connecting to it from the game login.

I have the current version of chrome, so updating isn't an option. Same goes for adobe flash player.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

That's pretty odd. I can't help you, but I'll get an AG employee and see if he can do anything. The Quests are still fairly new so a lot of the bugs still need to be worked out.

zatchbell896
zatchbell896
24 posts
Scribe

I was actually able to fix this.

For some odd reason I had two active flash players under Chrome Plug-ins.
I disabled one and now it works fine. Thanks for the help though.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Oh! Great to hear that it works now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since this problem has been resolved by the OP maker, the thread can be locked now.

Good thinking zatchbell896 and thank you for assisting Sal ! =)

Showing 1-6 of 6