ForumsForum GamesTomorrow!

5 2777
ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

Okay...so here are the rules!
Three users are currently online(I am one of them). I start by typing this out. I have to predict a funny thing that will happen to me tomorrow. Now it has to be about me because I just invented it. So I type this:
A big white shark is going to knock on my door tommorow.
Now..I wait for someone else to come on...here comes #1...they predict that I am going to meet a talking computer. Here comes #2...and they predict number 1 is going to have their mom turn into an alien. You see...it is a guessing game...yet a mysterious thing! Now...these are supposed to be funny, made up really, totally not about like "you are going to do school work tomorrow" because ALMOST every kid has it every day, at least the ones who go to school...If you don't understand...please let me know! Have fun guessing! This is gonna be very interesting!

MY GUESS FOR MYSELF: I am going to meet a pink flamingo that is going to carry a red bag and is going to sing "That's the way-uh huh- I like it".

NOW UR TURN! Guess for me...and then the person who types after you types the guess for you for tomorrow...ooooh this is going to be a fun forum posting!!!
  • 5 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

You will have a EASTER bunny come and Eat half of your hair and then put the rest of your hair in your sandwich!!!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I'm not sure about this forum game. It seems to be the same as "Post an insane lie about the person above you". The only difference is that this is set in future tense.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You will have barney and Mickey Mouse fighting to the death on your bed.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

A big white shark is going to knock on my door tommorow.

A Great White Shark, not big.

You will quit playing AG.
ask08
ask08
51 posts
Nomad

This is hilarious so far! Thanks for commenting! I love yours Black Belt! But I also like everyone else's...so they are all great so far! And I am so sorry if this is like another game...Im new to making up forum games

Showing 1-5 of 5