Forums

ForumsQuests

Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 8:57pm

hnorgist

hnorgist

9 posts

What is the difference between those who get quests and those who dont? Flash version or browser or OS or what? Could someone from lucky guys post some technical information?

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 10:17pm

battlezone396

battlezone396

9 posts

whats the point of this thread? when playing the game it shows them all below /fail

and if anything add the secret or "hidden" quests like the one for getting all the camos or the one for the first mission and im sure theres many more

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 1:00am

ljboy123

ljboy123

11 posts

save file still bug

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 4:23am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,055 posts

Knight

@Harbinger7
In fact it is better that there are new quests for some game, while we waiting for repair of SFH2

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 8:08am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

FInally got that level 50 :)
4 challenges left for the final quest :D

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 8:52am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Challenges 4,8 and 12 are so hard.... I don't know to finish them as mine lv 50 sniper.
Looks like it will take many attempts.....   only 13 people have finished it so far

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 8:59am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Got lucky level 4 done :D

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 9:09am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

There should be an option to edit your last post..... I don't like spaming...

Anyway...I bet level 4 Challenge on hard is bugged, it is supposed to be Team Deathmatch, but enemy team starts with 20kills, and u HAVE NO TEAM, 1vs 5

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 10:30am

gdywataka

gdywataka

75 posts

Still can't save online...
Can anyone help me please, the quests still bugged to!

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:28pm

MPH_Complexity

MPH_Complexity

135 posts

What is the difference between those who get quests and those who dont? Flash version or browser or OS or what? Could someone from lucky guys post some technical information?

Since they work for me...this is what I mentioned to someone who asked:

It's tough for me to help with SF2 saves as I'm not technical support for the game :(, but I will say that I'm using firefox version 19.0.2 with flash player 11.4 and I have no problems with it.  I'm not sure what you're using but you can try using a different browser from the one you're currently using (Such as using firefox, try Chrome instead), also sometimes online save problems can be caused if you're not allowing enough space to be used by flash, you may want to go into a different flash game (Right clicking doesn't work in SF2 as it has its own function), right click on the screen, go to settings and under storage move it to unlimited.

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!