Forums

ForumsQuests

Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 6:15pm

thekiller2000

thekiller2000

15 posts

@Harbinger7
Defection on hard. I did after i few goes. Use your sniper. Make sure you have a good bolt-action sniper that kills one shot. Use the true stealth killstreak and overkill passive. Make sure you put your lucky socks on.

Do the first 3 flags as usual. When you have 3 flags and only one team-mate left then get 3 killstreak and activate invisibility. Go through the crowds without killing a single one. When you get to their flag kill any guards they have and take flag. On your way there you should see which level most enemies are on and try to avoid them. This is where luck comes in. If you encounter one enemy you could kill them with the epic throwing knifes but you might die. When you get the 4th flag do the same.

Hope i helped!
p.s i got all campaign and challenges on insane ^_^

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 10:48am

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Please do not go of topic. If you want to say hi go to the "newcomers form"

Ps. Hey welcome to ag.

pps. I used the jug on Pacifist and Wizards in Space. He has SO MUCH armor so it works better.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 1:58am

hero000

hero000

12 posts

Finally, I was able beat defection on hard with a level 50 Sniper :) It took me a lot of time, but totally worth the efforts

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:52am

jtjackdog

jtjackdog

37 posts

I only the juggernaut, and engineer1

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 7:35pm

plazmaburst2rocks101

plazmaburst2rocks101

1 post

[i][b] i think engineer is the best :D

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 8:27am

dav123

dav123

106 posts

I think they should put the quest "Medium" Party Time a "Hard" quest.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 11:49am

MineDeathJet

MineDeathJet

1 post

i have a lvl 18 engineer :3

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 4:57pm

Cloud_Strife125

Cloud_Strife125

1 post

Sorry to be a **** but it's kind of odd to put an oxymoron because people will discuss and revoke your comments. Ex: HARDNESS:EASY like seriously no offence my friend told me to send this anyhow he wants me to tell you to re-edit and put DIFFICULTY thanks and sorry :)

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 4:34am

Len621

Len621

1 post

i should have loads of quest badges but i don't its weird. even the esiest one witch is activate killstreak i havn't gotwhen im level 20 and have completed the game -_-

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:56am

akaan57

akaan57

1 post

My problem is same as Len621's problem, I should have my badges, but I haven't :(

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!