Forums

ForumsQuests

Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 5:36pm

Volar

Volar

12 posts

So I've gotten the jackpot 3 times now still no quest, anybody have any idea what to do?

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:30pm

pft

pft

489 posts

Did you get 3  SFH2 in a row, they are the jackpots?  I have the quest done and it registered.

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 2:44am

Clancy12

Clancy12

3,972 posts

@dylan88937, check your quests list, it is there. It sometimes takes a few days for quests to show up.

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 11:24pm

CrisJacobs

CrisJacobs

1 post

Dex and Tower are the bests

Posted Aug 4, '13 at 8:33pm

Volar

Volar

12 posts

@pft

I apologize I thought the jackpot was the three nines, I got the three SFH2 now and the quest, thanks.

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 4:37am

lee_hongjin_31

lee_hongjin_31

1 post

pls make nathan,dex,west,and jyn to shoot faster pls i would put 1`0 star rate.

Posted Aug 8, '13 at 5:37pm

Olinser

Olinser

185 posts

No wonder so few people have gotten the achievement - some of the challenges on hard are just f$$$ing stupid. Defection is particularly bad - even with the poor enemy flag capturing AI, sure, lets put it at 6-2 odds against you for TWO flag captures. Oh, by the way, you can only use your secondary weapon while carrying the flag. So basically it's 'run to the flag, then pray no enemy happens to see you on the way back, because then you're dead.' A couple of the others are just as stupid. The designers of this game seriously need to learn the difference between REAL difficulty and FAKE difficulty. REAL difficulty is putting you alone against a few of the bots, and you have to have good skill to win. FAKE difficulty is putting you alone against the same bots, but putting 2 idiot bots on your team that die 5 times for every kill they accidentally get, forcing you to not only be killing the bots at a 3 or 4 to one ratio, but doing it fast enough that your bots running into enemy bullets doesn't cost you the match.

Seriously, learn to design better games.

Posted Aug 12, '13 at 12:20am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,287 posts

No wonder so few people have gotten the achievement - some of the challenges on hard are just f$$$ing stupid. Defection is particularly bad - even with the poor enemy flag capturing AI, sure, lets put it at 6-2 odds against you for TWO flag captures. Oh, by the way, you can only use your secondary weapon while carrying the flag. So basically it's 'run to the flag, then pray no enemy happens to see you on the way back, because then you're dead.' A couple of the others are just as stupid. The designers of this game seriously need to learn the difference between REAL difficulty and FAKE difficulty. REAL difficulty is putting you alone against a few of the bots, and you have to have good skill to win. FAKE difficulty is putting you alone against the same bots, but putting 2 idiot bots on your team that die 5 times for every kill they accidentally get, forcing you to not only be killing the bots at a 3 or 4 to one ratio, but doing it fast enough that your bots running into enemy bullets doesn't cost you the match.

Seriously, learn to design better games.

I'm sorry you suck, I recommend you QQ more and have some biscuits on the side brah.

Try using a sniper if you are having trouble, or using  the tips listed in Reton's guide. The entire game was way too easy imo, they should bring back difficulty like what Raze 1 had.

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 9:05pm

Olinser

Olinser

185 posts

Reading comprehension is key, Jacen96.

Of course, from the maturity level of your comment, considering you're probably about 8 years old, I wouldn't expect much reading comprehension from somebody of your intelligence level.

The game itself is easy, I beat it without even failing a mission on normal, and beat it on hard 10 levels before recommended. The CHALLENGE levels are stupid and unbalanced - and the only 374 people EVER having beaten all of them on hard, despite nearly 10 times that many getting the achievement for a level 50 hero, backs my point up.

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 2:43am

EnderSinan

EnderSinan

21 posts

lvl 42 and not win the jackpot :/

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!