Forums

ForumsQuests

Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 6:54am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

Well, I completed a quest in Building Rush and it refuses to show up as well, which means that the problem must lie somewhere within my browser or my operating system, which is actually Windows 8, not Windows 7. The best case scenario would be that this is an error not with the games or with my browser or operating system, but rather with the site, and that it could just take an unusually long time to register in certain cases. If this happens to be the case, I will wait until tomorrow to download Chrome in case the quests actually show up by some miracle.

Thank you, nichodemus, for your advice. I know very little about computers and anything relating to them, and I always find myself at a complete loss when I'm forced to deal with them.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 5:15am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

And it has all been solved, thanks to Google Chrome! I downloaded it, then proceeded to play Diggy, earned a few very easy quests, and when I returned to my page, all of the quests I have completed showed up, including those from Strike Force Heroes 2 and Building Rush. I will now be using Chrome for all of my gaming.

Thanks a bunch!

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 5:46am

GeoffreyXIV

GeoffreyXIV

17 posts

I should point out, however, that I have gotten three kills during the same killstreak, and the Rampage quest has still never registered for me. Is this quest only possible when completed in campaign or challenge mode? I have only completed the requirements during custom games.

Posted Feb 18, '14 at 9:16am

stevehead34

stevehead34

1 post

A hero's job is never done. [i]General George.S.Patton

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 4:31pm

FaTal_ShootR

FaTal_ShootR

1 post

I love this game so much. I have all but TWO quests. Master and Compulsive Gambler. Derp.[i][b]

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 3:17pm

Jaysterwiz101

Jaysterwiz101

1 post

last quest use intervention for sniper class

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 5:38pm

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@GeoffreyXIV
Rampage is not supposed to be restricted to any gaming mode, but I say you should give a go in a non-custom game if you have trouble.
The challenge mission "Defection" provides a very high chance to complete Rampage.

I personally could use any tip for Defection (Hard) and Randomania (Hard).

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 6:44pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,277 posts

I personally could use any tip for Defection (Hard) and Randomania (Hard).

Snipers and jugs are both popular on my challenge from what I've heard.

A decently leveled sniper with dsr1/intervention/theotherboltactionrifle can clear enemies from a distance, then rush in during the respawn timer, grab the flag, and run (this is my standard play, using my dsr1 and I do it on intense).

Randomania, I would go with Jug (the high health pool, weapon access is completely random) and you will be able to tank shots easier, allowing you to kill them if you got a crappy wep. (note, if you die during randomization, you will respawn with your equipped wep).

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 5, '14 at 4:19am

twillight2

twillight2

297 posts

@Jacen96
On Hard mode the extra life of the Juggernaut hardly at all helps, so there goes your tip for Randomania.

Defection is even think is bugged, pretty much impossible.
You are against 10 other player, half of them being FRICKIN' IMMORTAL.

Posted Mar 6, '14 at 2:13am

Volar

Volar

12 posts

Defection is really stupid, you can't win 1vs6 AI that can snipe you with a shotgun from the other side of the screen, it's just silly, why base a level on that 1% chance that the entire enemy team will glitch out and choose the same route at the bottom/top of the map?

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!