Forums

ForumsQuests

Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 8:16am

Akatsuki_Kojou

Akatsuki_Kojou

179 posts

Considering he suddenly got almost every achievement on the same day (including getting the level 50 achievement and the level 5 achievement in the same day), and then didn't get the 'raise every soldier to level 10' achievement until the next day, yeah, its a pretty good bet he hacked/cheated for them.

In some cases, if you have already finished the game you randomly end up getting a few quests after starting the game. i got all of the EBF4 quests as soon as the game finished loading but had to create a new profile to get some of SFH2 level quests.

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 2:45pm

twillight2

twillight2

309 posts

@Akatsuki

Doesn't matter what happened. The guy promised video of playing the level in question, so until that shows up, we reserve the right to stay in doubt.

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 7:51pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,093 posts

Ok, like I said, I will create a video when I get the time (don't know when that will be, have to be on the other computer and have my Hearthstone Quests completed)

I never said I would prioritize it, and I'm still not sure I didn't uninstall hypercam.

I did mean what I said about planning to create a video, and that video will come Soonâ¢. The thing is, SC2 is really fun, and I've been trying to keep up with quests on hearthstone, in addition to all the AP homework I should be doing.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 8:50pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,093 posts

Video is uploading right now, 283 minutes remaining.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 11:14pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,093 posts

Video's up, I managed to speed up uploading by compressing it first.

Note: Keep annotations on, I put some tips into them

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 12:03pm

twillight2

twillight2

309 posts

@Jacen96
Well, it's definitely you playing, BUT the video not fills the agreed requirement, namely:
We don't see you play on Armorgames.

The game looks not just a little bit hacked for these reasons:
- suddenly ALL the AI spawns with pistols (except one with a granade launcher, and yes, in the hand of the AI it is pretty much work like we see, meaning can't hit an upper platform).
- your team gains a killstreak. That is practically impossible. In the 100+ tries of me, it never happened, thus it is pretty much unbelievable, especially combining with the previous "oh I'm godly lucky" part.
- the enemy AI is practicall dumb in the video, never shooting. Kinda dubious for an Insane diff.
- at 6:40-6:44 you get hit close on the head with a full tripple-burst, and you almost aren't hurt. In he unhacked armorgames version, at that moment you'd be dead as rock.
- the same place you kill an entire group of enemy. Now in real life we should see at least the first-to-die respawning while you leave the screen.
- finally just to add, although you have only an average weapon, you 1HKO everyone, what is again a surprise.

So as you failed to fulfill the required criterias for the video, I reject it.

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 12:17pm

Olinser

Olinser

496 posts

@twilight2 - you forgot to mention that the game is running so slowly that a slug has faster reflexes than the bots. If people slowed the game down that much 50 times as many would be able to get the quest.

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 7:56pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,093 posts

@Olinser The bots are programmed to head to "waypoints" on the map, and they shoot anything that gets into range (hence the avoiding enemy sniper rifles). Now also notice that all sniper rifles give you 150% vision, so in some cases they COULDN"T EVEN SEE ME.

- at 6:40-6:44 you get hit close on the head with a full tripple-burst, and you almost aren't hurt. In he unhacked armorgames version, at that moment you'd be dead as rock.
AR bullets tend to hover in the 30-40 damage range, so a max of 120 damage on a character with 297 health, 3 shots is far from death.

- suddenly ALL the AI spawns with pistols (except one with a granade launcher, and yes, in the hand of the AI it is pretty much work like we see, meaning can't hit an upper platform).
Magnums are extremely powerful weapons, and also only availble to the Generals, so no, not everyone has pistols.

We don't see you play on Armorgames.
Using online save
AG only site with online save
"definitely not using ag", cuz, f logic right.

- your team gains a killstreak. That is practically impossible. In the 100+ tries of me, it never happened, thus it is pretty much unbelievable, especially combining with the previous "oh I'm godly lucky" part.
And dies IMMEDIATELY afterward, Merc has good dps if he gets in range, and the enemy classes did not have very much health (generals are second lowest i believe, engi is mid, and the merc is second highest)

- the enemy AI is practicall dumb in the video, never shooting. Kinda dubious for an Insane diff.
They don't shoot what they can't see, any time they got in visual range, they dealt Terrible Terrible Damage.

- finally just to add, although you have only an average weapon, you 1HKO everyone, what is again a surprise.
for the last time, OVERKILL GIVES YOU LOTS OF EXTRA DAMAGE, AND WITH MORE CRITS AND THE OCCASIONAL HEADSHOTS, ITS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO KILL EVERYTHING.

- the same place you kill an entire group of enemy. Now in real life we should see at least the first-to-die respawning while you leave the screen.
The most I ever kill at one time when grabbing the flag is 3, the last one as I drop down into the base area, that's is 4 seconds, 3 kills, flag already on my back and heading back to base.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 5:37am

twillight2

twillight2

309 posts

"Online save" is just another save. It goes for hacked.

Magnum is a pistol, period.

3 shot on Insane Diff is definitely at least more than removing PART of your REGENERATIVE (= low amount) armor. But that happens there and than.

Dunno sudden which are AR-bullets. Armor Piercing? Oh, and you KNOW what bullets the COMPUTER is using? Epic Fail, you just proved you hacked the game.

Posted Mar 29, '14 at 12:17pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,093 posts

Dunno sudden which are AR-bullets. Armor Piercing? Oh, and you KNOW what bullets the COMPUTER is using? Epic Fail, you just proved you hacked the game.

If you can't figure out what AR stands for (Assault rifle, but the wep may be an smg, but I think it was an AR), I think you need to reevaluate the value of your opinion.

3 shot on Insane Diff is definitely at least more than removing PART of your REGENERATIVE (= low amount) armor. But that happens there and than.
120 damage from 3 bullets does not kill anyone, especially if the bullets miss (which they do at such long range)

"Online save" is just another save. It goes for hacked.
And Armor Games is the only site that appears to have them (only one announced, I'm using my AG account (as evidenced by my armatar), and the only other one that was supposed to have online was notdoppler, which has local only).

So basically you are saying you won't accept any proof.

Magnum is a pistol, period.
Yes it is, 2 pistols that fire extremely fast and do as much if not more than an AR (i only used general for pacifism, so I don't have much experience with him)

~~~Darth Caedus

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!