ForumsGamesthe Ease of SFH2

11 3601
roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

do you agree that SFH2 is easy to play? post comments pls.

• 11 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Just wait until the last level.

I'm not there myself, but the last couple of levels from the first game were rough, took several retries.

But do you mean like, mechanically difficult? Hard to learn? Hm?

PMLS18
PMLS18
38 posts
Shepherd

Maybe it's easy because you played on normal difficulty? Try switching to hard and insane.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Normal mode is very easy to complete. I did it in about an hour with maybe one or two defeats here and there in total. I blame my useless teammates for those.

I didn't change class at all, so that may have been a factor. I just remember I would get about 80% of my team's kills in each team deathmatch. I haven't yet attempted hard mode because I haven't beaten normal mode in all five classes yet and I'm OCD like that, but when the quest glitch gets fixed, I'll try that difficulty and see how hard it really is.

Just wait until the last level.

Easy if you're level is relatively high for normal mode. I completed it on my first attempt with a level 14/15 engineer.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Have you done the challenges as well, let me know how you do, especially on the one I suggested (defection)

~~~Darth Caedus

Rhenzz
Rhenzz
1 posts
Nomad

yeah beating the 11th challenge on hard is hard as crap xD.. if not for that mission i would of got that medal long ago..

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Well, to be honest I played in normal, didn't die yet. And I don't play challenges.

CaptainNelsonBabba
CaptainNelsonBabba
1 posts
Nomad

i am skilled a lot,but i can't win anything on hard,Wanna know why?

Answer:My teammates lose,not me

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Just started playing SFH2. I haven't gotten super far since I like to skim through every game. But I'll eventually finish it. I'm playing on normal and it's pretty easy. Once that's all done with I take on the challenges and do it on hard/insane. Teammates are lame but hey can't blame them. Especially on hard mode, don't expect your teammates to get any boost.

sleapred
sleapred
6 posts
Shepherd

The classes in SFH2 seem to be unbalanced - or at least that is what I get out of playing the game.

As a level 23 soldier with level 23 gun/armor and addon, I will struggle in campaign - challenges - custom game even with bots at the same difficulty or at missions where 23 is at the top edge of required difficulty. However, as a Jaggernaught I will streamroll the same exact level while being on level 17 and with a level 8 gun and level 11 armor. The same thing with my sniper. The game favors these two way too much over the others.

sleapred
sleapred
6 posts
Shepherd

Did I write soldier? I meant Engineer...

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

After playing it yeah health, armor and one shotting enemies seems to be the key to winning. I completed everything as a level 50 mercenary and just used rocket launchers to one shot everything, but didn't have as much health as a juggernaut which I'm sure would have made some things much easier. Not sure about sniper since his health is low but the range of the rifles is OP, probably doesn't need much health since you can headshot everything before they get near you.

Showing 1-11 of 11