ForumsGamesSFH2 Reverse Gun Game Challenge (Broken)

7 2405
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The challenge is were the guns get "bigger" or "better" (I suppose) the more kills you have. I noticed that, for me, the guns have zero range. Although occasionally the magic wand will shoot bullets at the beginning of the match.

Also, after you reach 7 kills you obtain a gun that cannot hurt any targets at any range. Hence, it is impossible for me to beat the challenge.

is anyone else having this problem and are the guns suppose to shoot?

• 7 Replies
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Okay I have some more information. On the hard difficulty a bot did get past 7 kills, but the guns appear to have no range or the bullets are not animating. I cannot tell.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

In gun game I had the same problem. It was with the gun called the Thumper. I've also been having problems with the game mode Domination. The weird thing is when the bots use the Thumper, they actually do damage. So it's just one of the many errors that need to be fixed in the game.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The problem is the flame thrower. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure it will be fixed by the end of the day.

That may be way causes the problem. For me, what happens is that the challenge (Reverse Gun Game) begins, all playrs have wands and they can all shoot (so everything is normal at this point), but as soon as a player dies all the guns end up with absolutely zero range. You have to literally be overlapping in order to kill anyone with any gun. Then when you reach a certain a certain gun it does not do explosive damage and it becomes impossible to kill anyone. Only once, did I see the computer make it past this gun.
Timurovich
Timurovich
24 posts
Peasant

Huh? Never got the fault, probably because i didn't died or i killed 2 ppl at once and i past thumper

saybre45
saybre45
13 posts
Nomad

That challenge is really strange. I mean, some of the "Downgrades" seem like upgrades. I wouldn't be able to protest though, because the seventh gun is the Thumper, and then all I can do is shoot everywhere and hope I kill something. I suck with that gun.

saybre45
saybre45
13 posts
Nomad

Ok, im not sure about some of the things in my previous post, so just bear with me.

Showing 1-6 of 7