ForumsNews and FeedbackSmall Inconvenience Involving Mobile Page

7 3598
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I tend to use my phone to get on AG every now and then. Recently, while browsing the community, I wanted to go back to my profile. So I tapped the little arrow next to my name at the top of the screen and hit view profile. My phone started loading the "misc games" link directly below it. The same thing happens with anything else in the pull down window. I'm not really sure if its a problem with the phones or with the site. Everything else, aside from games of corse, runs perfectly fine on my cell. I noticed this started happening during the same time quests were introduced, but I just never got around to making a thread here :/

• 7 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I have the same problem. It seems to occur in all the iOS adapted browsers.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

O darn. If only you had an Android. But really, cannot you just hit the button with your username to get back to your profile? That is what I do.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Happens to me too... I tried to do that last night. I had to navigate to my profile through some forums... :P

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I found a solution just now. When you tap your name, hold your finger on the "view profile" text and open the link in a new tab. Voila!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Ahhh yes Sal... That works. You also could just press open for the convienience of the same tab...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I usually go find it in my history and click on it, or find the link on the forums somewhere. Its annoying that I cant change stuff via my phone though.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I have my profile bookmarked.. Way easier. xD

Showing 1-7 of 7