ForumsWEPRWhich Way Is Which

20 5138
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Alright I am in some store and it is not to big, but it is not to small. My mom yells to me, "lets go". So I head for the automatic sliding doors and they do not open for me. I look up and just below eye level is a small transparent sticker on the glass and in size 18 font is said " DO NOT ENTER ". That is all it said, so I started to think, I am not entering the store I am exiting it, but I am entering the exit, but I am still exiting the store . . . not exiting it. So I am sitting there thinking when I see the fat lady in the skirt with the week-old-shaven legs with hair growing on them. She is ready to give me a scolding for standing in some incoming rich peoples way. So I go like half way back through the store to get around the resisters, carts, and a pile of disheveled merchandise. I finally get out and I wonder what I should have done; should I have entered the exit ( 'cause I was not entering like the sign said not to do I was exiting) ; or should I gone around, like I did ?

I want your opinion!
What should I have done ?
(please try to make your response a line or more, I will not read anything curt)

• 20 Replies
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Does anybody else understand this ?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Yeah I know what you mean Skip! I mean it is odd, but uselly for me I have no time to think about all that, because i am uselly in someones way or am caueing a lot of uss! XD

But atlest you did not get your face smashed into the damn door!

I was exiting the store, so I exit through the other side of the store, and they have sighs that say..."EXIT" and "ENTER" on the same side. Then I go for the "EXIT" one and it dose not opean up for me, it goes right at me, and then BAM I get hit! My freinds start laughing, and everyone in the store seems pissed because they were howling with laughter!

Im there holding my nose...well my hole face because of the pain! And I look around, then some people give us this look as if we had just spat at each one of there faces!

(Ignorrent people!)

And now my face is sour in some places! I gusse it would have been better it I had expected it!

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

HAHAHAHHAAhhhh - that sucks.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

Yes, I think this should be in the Tarven as well. But to answer your question, you should either tried again or asked for help.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

What should I tried again ?

Showing 16-20 of 20