ForumsThe TavernUltimately awesome Idea EVERYONE JOIN IN! : )

46 7805
squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

Alright. Here is my idea. on Tuesday June 24th 2008 from noon-3:00 p.m. everyone reading this should (I'm not saying you have to) log on to armorgames and then the bottom of the community page will show tons of names! Isn't that just great?

I wanted to put this in the tavern because I didn't think it was suitable for the support and suggestions section.

If you would like to participate in my idea please say so below and make your comment somehow long so it isn't spam thank you.

• 46 Replies
soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

i would but i have something going sry

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have seemed to notice that with this "Ultimately awesome Idea," it has spawned a lot of spam. I know that may not have been what was intended, but I have gotten 3 comments on my page informing me of this, and I see it on every page I visit.

I'm betting the moderators are not going to be too happy.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Please stop spamming profiles with the same message for this forum gathering. It is alright if you want to spread the word through this forum topic, and talking to friends, but spamming users that you don't even know with the same copied and pasted message is considered SPAM.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You mean Armorgames time rght?

justinS
justinS
64 posts
Nomad

this is a good idea but you dont need to go around and spam on everyones pages. Its in the community. Pepeole get it.

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

ok but what if the whole community logs on and the forums start lagging/ disconnecting people like crazy?

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

What is armorgames time?

Ramiee
Ramiee
18 posts
Nomad

What is armorgames time?

The New York time. A guy said it some posts ago.
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

TELL YOUR SPAMMERS TO STOP SPAMMING EVERYWHERE IVE GOTTEN LIKE 500 SPAM ABOUT THIS!!!

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

alright. sorry DD.. now I feel really bad cause I started this whole thing...

stop spammin everyone. sheesh.

I think I'm gonna cry.

If anyone wants me I'll be locked up in my profile.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

This is dumb. I say that everyone who joins in gets banned for a week...

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

Im joining. Its tommorow right?! Cool, Im in!!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

ive heard this 100 milion times

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

ok, sure.....

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

im sorry but what are you trying to achieve with this idea? a sense of comradery perhaps? Im not sure seems kinda pointless to me anyaway i think its too late now anyway so ur plan hasnt worked. O wel.

Showing 31-45 of 46