Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Should there even be multiplayer in SFH,SFH2,and raze?

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 4:48pm

sgtmax98

sgtmax98

6 posts

i dont want to be the bad guy but theyll have to do a lot of work,i mean they will have to deal with hackers,lag and creating the servers and what if something happends?like lets pretend we were playing multiplayer,you were lal lalalalala lalala and then suddently your screen turns PURPLE!that has happened to me....so im not so sure if they should do it.what do your think?

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 6:12pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Such a feature would be up to the creator of the game; its inevitable that hackers and the like infiltrate a game to some degree.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 6:21pm

sgtmax98

sgtmax98

6 posts

well if they can keep a signal to keep it from getting caught its possible

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 1:18pm

ShadowChoas

ShadowChoas

2 posts

Well it would take a lot of work,time and patience.Plus most hacked websites i know don't hack multiplayer games,so if there are hackers it would be one person but still hackers could be a problem.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:42am

sgtmax98

sgtmax98

6 posts

THANKS U FINALLY GET WHAT I MEAN!!!!1

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:45am

xeano321

xeano321

2,552 posts

Knight

Hackers can ruin a lot of fun. However, 99% of the time you play, you probably wont experience one, so I wouldn't let it prevent you from enjoying the game.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 5:45pm

ahmad1623456

ahmad1623456

6 posts

if the game is hacked you can win. or make it unhackable

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 5:59pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

hackers

Coding a system to prevent hacking is as time-consuming as the time it takes to write the code to run the actual Multiplayer... on average. Of course, it varies quite a bit depending on, oh, just about everything.

lag and creating the servers

If you create a server and maintain it with quality technology, you should be fine. Creating the servers for a game like SFH2 would probably take a few weeks, or so I'm guessing. Despite that, maintaining a server actually doesn't take that much energy. Most of it is just paying attention.

and what if something happends?like lets pretend we were playing multiplayer,you were lal lalalalala lalala and then suddently your screen turns PURPLE!that has happened to me....

That's an issue that's completely irrelevant to Multiplayer. That's something that's bad with the game's software itself.

Reply to Should there even be multiplayer in SFH,SFH2,and raze?

You must be logged in to post a reply!