Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Was my "Armatar" discontinued?

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 5:52pm

Khranos

Khranos

6 posts

I was just looking through what I had available, only to realize that I couldn't find my armatar there any more. I was just curious if it was moved to a higher level, or if it's not able to be chosen anymore in general.

Thanks!
Khranos

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 6:00pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,200 posts

Besides the "there always choosable" Armatars AG have seasonal Armatars, which can be choosen only for a limited time (only AG knows how long this time period is^^), so could be that your one is a seasonal one.
Youll have it until you decide to change it, if you change to another Armatar this one is "lost". But it can be part of another season, so its maybe choosable again in the future... or maybe not^^

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:26pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

The pink smiley you have now? I don't believe that one was a seasonal..since it wasn't season specific and was around for quite a while

I believe it was discontinued..though I will ask an admin for specific details

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:38pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Twas discontinued. It was actually available for ~8 months. I don't remember the reason why though.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:40pm

Gantic

Gantic

6,846 posts

I think the Pink armatar was only supposed to be for Nitrome, but it was available to everyone at the time.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 11:05pm

Khranos

Khranos

6 posts

Ah, thanks for the help everybody! It's cool to know that it's most probably discontinued though, always nice to have something generally unique.

Reply to Was my "Armatar" discontinued?

You must be logged in to post a reply!