ForumsWEPRAliens real or fake?

956 235451
bazc0p
bazc0p
3 posts
Nomad

i believe that aliens exist but i wanna know wat all u think about it are aliens real or fake?

• 956 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Real, but not like they say they are.

underwearboy
underwearboy
15 posts
Nomad

real

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I doubt it. Possible, but not like I am going to concern myself with such a futile matter. If aliens are real, then they will show themselves eventually. If not, well, a bunch of people will probably sit around, wasting their lives searching for them.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Aliens are real but the government hide this stuff from us and they don't want us to know the truth but it will come out one day watch these 5 part videos and you will know the truth that they are real and come from Zeta Reticuli and the government had the same files when they captured aliens just watch

Video 1/5: History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions Part1

Video 2/5: History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions Part2

Video 3/5: History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions Part3

Video 4/5: History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions Part4

Video 5/5: History Channel UFO Hunters 103 Abductions Part5

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

If anyone has watched these 5 videos please comment back and tell me what you think

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

I still think aliens are fake. There is no way that there is life out there and we not know about it by now. It is just crazy how all of the radiation life gives off (I didn't know if I said that right but I know that it is true) that we not be able to find it. Aliens are fake!

Squalick
Squalick
68 posts
Nomad

There must be aliens somewhere in the universe, and some of them must be intelligent, to lesser and greater degrees than ourselves. In a universe so incalculably enormous it is improbable that this is not the case. Maybe they've visited us, maybe they haven't. The important question to ask is this:

1) What kind of drugs do they have, and can we use them too?

nocookie4u
nocookie4u
53 posts
Nomad

i belive aliens are real if you mean like other oraganisms out there somewhere else. cuase i doubt that earth is the only planet with life forms

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

Yes there is aliens out their but they are called aliens because they don't belong on earth and don't come from it, there's other life forms in this universe its not just us and think of the secret that the government is hiding its real

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I don't know one way or another if they are real or not but I don't dispute people who say they saw them or UFOs. I do know that the thought of it is slightly scary. What if aliens are harmful or what if they are peaceful.
I would love solid proof you know? Like a picture. Or a picture of Bigfoot or the lockness monster.
I don't know.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

well, there are thousands of reports every year. even if 99.99% of them were faked(or just mistaken for something else, and i belive at least 80% are) that still means 1 or 2 were real. i can't belive that many people were mistaken, or attempting hoaxes. then the American government makes me nervous, stuff like project blue book. that (or the thing before, which i forget the name of, forget which one i'm refering too anyway, lol) was made specifically for saying UFO sighting weren't real. they used all sorts of things to explain events, most of which were obviously not true. weather baloons, swamp gas, saturn, there are one or too cases where someone from the government offically said the strange lights these people saw in the evening sky were just DUCKS! this kind of thing makes me nervous. i don't belive aliens have come in contact with aliens, or the other way around, but i belive they exist, and the US government doesn't want us to say the exist. why? who knows.not me.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Dude, aliens are totally fake!! Not counting little life forms on Mars and stuff.

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

It takes everything to be just perfect for life to evolve.

1)There must be water. All living creatures need water to survive

2)Must have the right amount of gravatational force.

3) Can't be too hot or too cold

4) there must be other life forms

Even with all that, how will they ever reach Earth? The must have lots of brains to create a UFO.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

There are no such things as UFO's or even aliens in that case. It is just a myht because i have proof for almost every reason why alins are not real.

Cortexal
Cortexal
80 posts
Nomad

There are no such things as UFO's or even aliens in that case. It is just a myht because i have proof for almost every reason why aliens are not real.

Showing 31-45 of 956