ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heroes 2 - the 3 secret medals

77 60931
Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

Vegetable guy: unlocks when you have destroyed the two fruit stands completely in the market map.

Game breaker: equip an engineer with a tesla coil from kill-streak and head to the base map. Kill 3 (or 4 if you dont have the efficiency passive skill). Activate the tesla coil while standing in the middle of the two jumping pads, just below the AG logo.

Party Time: Start the 1st campaign level. When you've reached the part to hit the generator don't, instead go back where you did spawn. Jump up the gap, there you will see a huge red box. It looks like you cant get past it, but you can, jump over the pit and head all the way to the right. You should notice the rofl face and it will be party time as soon as you walk in that area.

• 77 Replies
sonicsdimas
sonicsdimas
14 posts

Wow,thanks dude! appreciate it

tinus2000
tinus2000
1 posts

what is a tesla coil??

Pelotona
Pelotona
1 posts

Thanks Leesie

qoqo
qoqo
1 posts

thanks

izzycooper9901
izzycooper9901
1 posts

[i]thx it hlpd alot

tuyo81
tuyo81
1 posts

Thanks. A telsa coil is an engineer's killstreak

gdywataka
gdywataka
82 posts

I dicovered Party Time and Game Breaker by myself, but thanks for the Vegetable guy, it helps a lot

humblemumble
humblemumble
2 posts

It's just great! Thanks~

jaysonsong
jaysonsong
1 posts

use the cobra or a flamethrower for vegetable guy, works way faster then a gun.

Gabe1998
Gabe1998
1 posts

thnx

shadowstorm133
shadowstorm133
2 posts

I laughed when the xbox and wii turned red on gamebreaker

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

Lets keep this on task.

I realized that on Game breaker that you can't do it twice. it does not have to be on the launcher pads but it has to be in the Tesla range.

Vegi guy i used the Cerebeus. It works but use a machine gun or the flamethrower.

Party: make sure you jump the pit. Usually you would die and restart right. WRONG you are stuck in the pit. so don't do it.

stormboy123
stormboy123
1 posts

Thanks for these tips!

Reton8
Reton8
3,049 posts

It does not have to be on the launcher pads but it has to be in the Tesla range.

I understand that the "launcher pads" launch people into the air and all, but I think it's supposed to be a somewhat broken couch with the cushions and the springs showing. It's a couch in front of a television and video games consoles.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
792 posts

somewhat broken couch

Yeah that makes sense with the springs I thought it was desk but with the engineer Nathan said "I hope they don't break my X-box" you are probably right
Showing 1-15 of 77