shadowstorm133

1 post

I laughed when the xbox and wii turned red on gamebreaker

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 5:31pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Lets keep this on task.

I realized that on Game breaker that you can't do it twice. it does not have to be on the launcher pads but it has to be in the Tesla range.

Vegi guy i used the Cerebeus. It works but use a machine gun or the flamethrower.

Party: make sure you jump the pit. Usually you would die and restart right. WRONG you are stuck in the pit. so don't do it.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 8:54pm

stormboy123

stormboy123

1 post

Thanks for these tips!

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 1:16am

Reton8

Reton8

2,669 posts

It does not have to be on the launcher pads but it has to be in the Tesla range.

I understand that the "launcher pads" launch people into the air and all, but I think it's supposed to be a somewhat broken couch with the cushions and the springs showing. It's a couch in front of a television and video games consoles.

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 8:15pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

somewhat broken couch

Yeah that makes sense with the springs I thought it was desk but with the engineer Nathan said "I hope they don't break my X-box" you are probably right

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 6:42pm

mr_goose

mr_goose

2 posts

[b] I CANT GET THE BOTTOM ONE! WHAT GAP?

Posted Apr 14, '13 at 4:42pm

drakonnv

drakonnv

1 post

realy thanks man

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 6:41pm

quick_death159

quick_death159

1 post

ty

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 2:13am

evanjm2

evanjm2

3 posts

@mr_goose If you play the map normally (either this mission after you get a gun, or just this map in general), the gap being referred to is the gap between the top and bottom floors on the outsides of the level (not where the center pic is).

In this mission, when you jump back down, instead of going all the way to the right where the door would usually open up, take a few steps back. Go to right before the 'door' to that takes you outside. Jump up, and you get access to the 2nd floor, and thus the rest of the level. This is the 'gap' being referred to.

Reply to Strike Force Heroes 2 - the 3 secret medals

You must be logged in to post a reply!