ForumsGame WalkthroughsStrike Force Heroes 2 - the 3 secret medals

77 61677
Leesie
Leesie
427 posts

Vegetable guy: unlocks when you have destroyed the two fruit stands completely in the market map.

Game breaker: equip an engineer with a tesla coil from kill-streak and head to the base map. Kill 3 (or 4 if you dont have the efficiency passive skill). Activate the tesla coil while standing in the middle of the two jumping pads, just below the AG logo.

Party Time: Start the 1st campaign level. When you've reached the part to hit the generator don't, instead go back where you did spawn. Jump up the gap, there you will see a huge red box. It looks like you cant get past it, but you can, jump over the pit and head all the way to the right. You should notice the rofl face and it will be party time as soon as you walk in that area.

• 77 Replies
mr_goose
mr_goose
2 posts

[b] I CANT GET THE BOTTOM ONE! WHAT GAP?

drakonnv
drakonnv
1 posts

realy thanks man

quick_death159
quick_death159
1 posts

ty

evanjm2
evanjm2
3 posts

@mr_goose If you play the map normally (either this mission after you get a gun, or just this map in general), the gap being referred to is the gap between the top and bottom floors on the outsides of the level (not where the center pic is).

In this mission, when you jump back down, instead of going all the way to the right where the door would usually open up, take a few steps back. Go to right before the 'door' to that takes you outside. Jump up, and you get access to the 2nd floor, and thus the rest of the level. This is the 'gap' being referred to.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
420 posts

Thanks...!!!!
=)

HeadshotGames
HeadshotGames
1 posts

hehehe theres a [b]doodoo [b]gun

raptolon
raptolon
1 posts

thanks dude :-)

UsernamePROxxx
UsernamePROxxx
2 posts

WOW THAT REALY HELPPED IF YOU MAKE GAMES ILL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY

jack92365
jack92365
2 posts

thanks but i can't get vegetable guy

Tigeraxe7465
Tigeraxe7465
4 posts

Your the best Leesie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigeraxe7465
Tigeraxe7465
4 posts

just shoot the plants until they explode

Siro_Zega
Siro_Zega
1 posts

how do you destroy the stands???

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
496 posts

Thanks Lessi!

blachaca
blachaca
2 posts

lessie for party time when i go back its like theres an invisible wall what do i do?

TwisTed_R3V3NG3
TwisTed_R3V3NG3
1 posts

@blachaca Having the same problem, can't seem to figure it out! Are you supposed to get the guns, then do the gap, or at the very beginning, or after the door opens?

Showing 16-30 of 77